Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Danny899
    • Apr 2007

Signing a Dark Red Indians Jersey

I have 2 red 1975 Indians jerseys. The first I had autographed with a silver sharpie and it barely showed up on the jersey. Can anyone suggest something else in silver? Is a paint pen any different? Thanks for everyone's help.

Dan
  • Fnazxc0114
    • Aug 2007

Re: Signing a Dark Red Indians Jersey

you thought about black? You plan on signing on the jersey itself? Any way you could do a dot test on some part of the interior of the jersey?
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Comment

• ironmanfan
      • Sep 2005

Have you thought about having just the white number on the back signed in black?

Comment

• AWA85
        • Jan 2008

Silver paint pen is what I use for my Cincinnati Reds jerseys and my Nebraska Cornhusker jerseys that I have had signed.

Deco Color, Liquid Silver and I have always used "fine line" size. Haven't had a problem on bats, fielding gloves or jerseys.
        Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Comment

• dcgreg25
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by ironmanfan
          Have you thought about having just the white number on the back signed in black?
          I had a couple of my GU throwback red jerseys signed on the white number in black and they came out great.

Comment

• jshortt
            • Sep 2007

I second AWA's suggestion. Deco Color paint pens are fantastic for autographs, and I nearly always have the player sign directly on the jersey fabric. If you know that the player has a lot of surface area to play with and will sign big, I would suggest the broad line pen (what I do). If not, the fine line is more like a Sharpie tip.

hth,
            Josh

Comment

Working...