Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • allstarsplus
    • Nov 2005

Soriano XBat Auction

I love these "game used" XBats with the Dominican flag (lol) plus this is a Private Auction with a bid!

Alfonso Soriano since his first days with the Yankees thru Texas and Washington almost always uses a Blonde SAM bat. With that said, when he had a brief slump this year in Toronto he started using a Max bat and LS with his heaving coating of pine tar on the label.

Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500
  • jon_8_us
    • May 2006

Re: Soriano XBat Auction

I'm gonna assume that when you say "game used" and (lol) you are with the line of thought that these X-Bats with the flags on them are retail issued and not used by major leaguer's.I have heard this from many people.Here is the proof against that.......
    Attached Files
    Always looking for Manny Ramirez game used items

Comment

• Eric
      • Jan 1970

I think the perception is the Pujols bats with the dominican flag on it are the retail xbats and have never been used in a game. I haven't heard this about the manny bats
      Eric
      Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Comment

• jon_8_us
        • May 2006

Yes i have heard that also about Pujols bats.I have also like i said before heard all flag bats are retail.Can anyone say for sure that Soriano has never used the X-Bat flag bats?Thanks guys
        jon
        Always looking for Manny Ramirez game used items

Comment

• Airtron1
          Banned
          • Aug 2006

all i know about xbats are I can call them and order a pujols bat identical to what he used in games that why i will never buy a xbat. I ordered a Jim Thome Xbat from them 2 years ago its the same thing he would use in a agame they even told me what model he had ordered from them

Comment

• wrig399
            • May 2009

Originally posted by jon_8_us
            I'm gonna assume that when you say "game used" and (lol) you are with the line of thought that these X-Bats with the flags on them are retail issued and not used by major leaguer's.I have heard this from many people.Here is the proof against that.......

Jon,

Can I say thank you some 3 years later for posting those Manny Pics with the Dom Flag on the Xbat. I have a 2006/07 Manny gamer Xbat with the flag I knew was good however never coud find a photo of him with the bat exposing the flag.

Very cool, and very much appreciated.

Joe

Comment

Working...