I attended the Syracuse Chiefs Yard Sale today and it was a pretty good experience. They had game used cracked bats for $10, game used hats for $5, Lineup Cards for $5, some very over-priced game used jerseys, cleats that were $20, some stadium signs for $15, game used balls for $2, along with some other items.

Being that I am in the Ironpigs territory, it was a drive for me to go up there so I made it a two-day experience. I attended the Binghamton Senators hockey game last night against the Hershey Bears and actually received me first "practice" used puck that was given to me by a younger person that works for the B-Sens before the game started and after the players just skated off the ice. That was kinda neat. Then I drove after the game and stayed overnight near Syracuse (the room cost too much) so I could attend the sale. I was about 15th in line when I got there at 9:00am so I figured I would get some stuff. I did buy a decent number of game used hats including a Wilson Ramos gray hat, two cracked bats of Brandon Watson (former Ironpig) and a signed Robinson Diaz for $10 each, and some of the team sets including the 2010 Team set that has Strasburg in it. I only have ever been to see the Syracuse Chiefs at home once before, and that was in 2005 I believe. For people that read this board, it would be worth going there each year if you lived close or made a trip out of it. I would have attended the Syracuse Crunch tonight, but I wanted to watch the Phillies tonight instead.

Anyone else ever attend this?

Chris