Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Can TBS coverage get anymore biased?

Gorilla id rather be a billy bob as you put it as opposed to a fist pumping guido. I could give two craps about the cowboys. Gorilla there nothing wrong with you being a fair weather yankee fan. If they had the same history as the rangers then i am sure you would be an even bigger fair weather fan than you already are.

Quote Originally Posted by gorilla777 View Post
    Most of those Texas fans just peeled off their Romo jersey to jump on the Ranger bandwagon. And if you think Red Sox and Yankee fans are bad, then Billy Bob Cowboy Fan at least operates in the same neighborhood of boorishness, if not worse. And Billy Bob now has a hand claw Rangers shirt with the tags still hanging off it.
    I do see that this xpress guy has been carrying the flag for some time and that should be commended.
    We had few Angels fans (that would admit it) around here until late '02 when they all became "long-time loyal supporters" Such is sports in America, land of front-running.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Side track on the game but has anyone, primarily Rangers fans, that Matt Treanor keeps changing his uniform number from 15 to 20 to back to 15 again? I just find it odd that I player can keep changing his number throughout the course of the season and into the post-season.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnazxc0114 View Post
    Gorilla id rather be a billy bob as you put it as opposed to a fist pumping guido. I could give two craps about the cowboys. Gorilla there nothing wrong with you being a fair weather yankee fan. If they had the same history as the rangers then i am sure you would be an even bigger fair weather fan than you already are.
    If you are saying you are a Billy Bob, then good for you. I am not a guido and you probably offended a few people by using that term. I am also no fair weather fan, pal. I have been a fan probably longer than you have been around. Your childish attitude is a joke and your posts prove that point as well. Make sure you know what you are talking about before spouting off.

"Land of front running" that explains why your a fair weather yankee fan. I would never root for the yankees. I guess watching the game tonight it proves traffic doesnt matter if your winning. Shows how poor your excuse was for why the fair weather fans cleared out the other nights.
    Most of those Texas fans just peeled off their Romo jersey to jump on the Ranger bandwagon. And if you think Red Sox and Yankee fans are bad, then Billy Bob Cowboy Fan at least operates in the same neighborhood of boorishness, if not worse. And Billy Bob now has a hand claw Rangers shirt with the tags still hanging off it.
    I do see that this xpress guy has been carrying the flag for some time and that should be commended.
    We had few Angels fans (that would admit it) around here until late '02 when they all became "long-time loyal supporters" Such is sports in America, land of front-running.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

not to interrupt your trolling, but the 4pm start has a lot to do with that

plenty of time to get home and get to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Fnazxc0114 View Post
    "Land of front running" that explains why your a fair weather yankee fan. I would never root for the yankees. I guess watching the game tonight it proves traffic doesnt matter if your winning. Shows how poor your excuse was for why the fair weather fans cleared out the other nights.
    Keep talking, it is only cementing you as an idiot. Again, get your facts straight. I never made any comments about traffic in NYC; that was another member. I do not live in NY either. My reference about front running was about Angels fans a few years ago.

GO-Rilla

Yes, I have been a Rangers fan since the start. I was a JR Ranger in 1973, 1974 and 1975... went back to D/FW for the 1st games at the new ballpark.

(Side note here to Yankees fans - the 1st game at the Ballpark was an OLD TIMERS game sponsored by Upper Deck. I got to high five THE MICK as he made his way around the park in a Corvette Covertible as he was the Honorary Captain of the AL Old Timer's team. Sadly it was also The Mick's LAST public appearance in Yankees pinstripes before he passed away the following August of 1995)

Anyway, thanks for noticing that I am not a bandwagon guy here - but can we please keep the topic on post about the Rangers/Yankees ALCS. Not pretty and not making yourself look good draggin in the NFL (Cowboys) just to get people hot - or hotter here. Just some friendly advice.

- Smitty

Break it up fellas please, lets give this one more try! does anyone know who has the ws? Please lord not T(he)B(alony)S(station)

Quote Originally Posted by camarokids View Post
    How can you not like Hamilton? He has class. You don't see him jumping up and down after hitting a home run, do you? He walks to the dugout and then sits down after being congratulated by his teammates.

On the other hand, look at the $pankees, they cry all the time. Aroid, Posada (pees on his hands), Burnett (needs another tattoo) and others...... Arod is enough for me NOT to like them.....

how?

probably one of the same reasons why a lot of people hate yankees fans: because of the copious amounts of crap that their fans have been talking this entire series.

it's not cool when our fans do it and it's not cool when rangers fans do it either. it's basically an ugly cycle, which results in a bunch of people unnecessarily getting their feelings hurt on message boards.

and barring a massive choke job, the rangers deserve to go to the WS. i wish them well (anyone but philly!). outside of basically 1 inning, they have handed us a royal a$$ kicking.

no sh1t talking here

Quote Originally Posted by camarokids View Post
    How can you not like Hamilton? He has class. You don't see him jumping up and down after hitting a home run, do you? He walks to the dugout and then sits down after being congratulated by his teammates.

On the other hand, look at the $pankees, they cry all the time. Aroid, Posada (pees on his hands), Burnett (needs another tattoo) and others...... Arod is enough for me NOT to like them.....
    C'mon David, you're better than that buddy!