Can TBS coverage get anymore biased?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • camarokids
    • Jun 2006

Re: Can TBS coverage get anymore biased?

Originally posted by gorilla777
    C'mon David, you're better than that buddy!
    all in fun, my friend....
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

• camarokids
      • Jun 2006

Originally posted by kellsox
      Ummmmm.....have you seen hamilton's tatoos???????? Not much better
      I know, your right about JH, AJ has them on his back and I don't want to know where else .... what is up with all the tattoo's and MLB players? Make them look like trailer trash.....Who is the guy with a tat on his neck? Just crazy....

I actually like Jeter, but all the off field stuff of arod just makes me roll my eye's.....
      Thank you,
      David

This is my email address here!
      dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

• LastingsMilledge85
        • May 2009

Originally posted by camarokids
        I know, your right about JH, AJ has them on his back and I don't want to know where else .... what is up with all the tattoo's and MLB players? Make them look like trailer trash.....Who is the guy with a tat on his neck? Just crazy....

I actually like Jeter, but all the off field stuff of arod just makes me roll my eye's.....
        A-Rod's antics I find comical, yeah he's incredibly obnoxious and is a must to dislike but that's who he is and who he always will be. On another note several players have neck tattoos, including Carl Crawford, Felipe Lopez and Ryan Roberts to name a few. Once they get to certain parts of the body and the amount, the Commissioner's Office will have them wear mandatory sleeves like what Justin Miller has to do.

Comment

• Fnazxc0114
          • Aug 2007

Gorilla id rather be a billy bob as you put it as opposed to a fist pumping guido. I could give two craps about the cowboys. Gorilla there nothing wrong with you being a fair weather yankee fan. If they had the same history as the rangers then i am sure you would be an even bigger fair weather fan than you already are.

Most of those Texas fans just peeled off their Romo jersey to jump on the Ranger bandwagon. And if you think Red Sox and Yankee fans are bad, then Billy Bob Cowboy Fan at least operates in the same neighborhood of boorishness, if not worse. And Billy Bob now has a hand claw Rangers shirt with the tags still hanging off it.
          I do see that this xpress guy has been carrying the flag for some time and that should be commended.
          We had few Angels fans (that would admit it) around here until late '02 when they all became "long-time loyal supporters" Such is sports in America, land of front-running.
          Baseball do what it do
          -Ron Washington

Comment

• LastingsMilledge85
            • May 2009

Side track on the game but has anyone, primarily Rangers fans, that Matt Treanor keeps changing his uniform number from 15 to 20 to back to 15 again? I just find it odd that I player can keep changing his number throughout the course of the season and into the post-season.

Comment

• Fnazxc0114
              • Aug 2007

As ron washington would say "That how he do it"
              Baseball do what it do
              -Ron Washington

Comment

• gorilla777
                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Fnazxc0114
                Gorilla id rather be a billy bob as you put it as opposed to a fist pumping guido. I could give two craps about the cowboys. Gorilla there nothing wrong with you being a fair weather yankee fan. If they had the same history as the rangers then i am sure you would be an even bigger fair weather fan than you already are.
                If you are saying you are a Billy Bob, then good for you. I am not a guido and you probably offended a few people by using that term. I am also no fair weather fan, pal. I have been a fan probably longer than you have been around. Your childish attitude is a joke and your posts prove that point as well. Make sure you know what you are talking about before spouting off.

Comment

• Fnazxc0114
                  • Aug 2007

Gorilla poor little you . You dont think you offended anyone by calling rangers fans billy bob's? Remember gorilla no matter what happens in this series keep your fist pump strong. Yankees played a good one so far today, and if they keep it up looks like its coming back to the sticks.
                  Baseball do what it do
                  -Ron Washington

Comment

• Fnazxc0114
                    • Aug 2007

"Land of front running" that explains why your a fair weather yankee fan. I would never root for the yankees. I guess watching the game tonight it proves traffic doesnt matter if your winning. Shows how poor your excuse was for why the fair weather fans cleared out the other nights.
                    Most of those Texas fans just peeled off their Romo jersey to jump on the Ranger bandwagon. And if you think Red Sox and Yankee fans are bad, then Billy Bob Cowboy Fan at least operates in the same neighborhood of boorishness, if not worse. And Billy Bob now has a hand claw Rangers shirt with the tags still hanging off it.
                    I do see that this xpress guy has been carrying the flag for some time and that should be commended.
                    We had few Angels fans (that would admit it) around here until late '02 when they all became "long-time loyal supporters" Such is sports in America, land of front-running.
                    Baseball do what it do
                    -Ron Washington

Comment

• kellsox
                      • Jan 2006

The fact that this thread has carried on so long with so few comments made about the initial title speaks volumes about the state of this site- no one is home... this should have been locked a while ago and the personal mud continues to fly about fist pumping and billy bobs....
                      Its a different place than it was a year or 2 ago and not for the better. Great collectors that regularly posted are no longer heard from. No sign of an auction for a year. A new selling format that has been talked about for a while has not materialized despite an announcement made 3 months ago stating that it was coming "soon". Oh well........just a few observations
                      k

Comment

• ferro39
                        • Sep 2008

not to interrupt your trolling, but the 4pm start has a lot to do with that

plenty of time to get home and get to sleep

Comment

• gorilla777
                          • Aug 2009

"Land of front running" that explains why your a fair weather yankee fan. I would never root for the yankees. I guess watching the game tonight it proves traffic doesnt matter if your winning. Shows how poor your excuse was for why the fair weather fans cleared out the other nights.
                          Keep talking, it is only cementing you as an idiot. Again, get your facts straight. I never made any comments about traffic in NYC; that was another member. I do not live in NY either. My reference about front running was about Angels fans a few years ago.

Comment

• gorilla777
                            • Aug 2009

Gorilla poor little you . You dont think you offended anyone by calling rangers fans billy bob's? Remember gorilla no matter what happens in this series keep your fist pump strong. Yankees played a good one so far today, and if they keep it up looks like its coming back to the sticks.
                            Little kid is overly sensitive about things.

And someone else made a comment about the sticks. Again, read the facts before you spout.

Comment

• Fnazxc0114
                              • Aug 2007

How am i trolling? Usually trolls dont frequent the same forum for the amount of time i have this one. Fero you sure your not the troll?
                              Originally posted by ferro39
                              not to interrupt your trolling, but the 4pm start has a lot to do with that

plenty of time to get home and get to sleep
                              Baseball do what it do
                              -Ron Washington

Comment

• ferro39
                                • Sep 2008

i mentioned the "sticks" and i was joking...and if i wasnt clear enough for some people, i said as much earlier today. call me biased, but i would venture to say that labeled ny'ers as a bunch of guidos is way more offensive than referring to arlington as the sticks

as for trolling, i tried to explain a couple of times why people would leave the game early, but again, it was only met with more cries of ny'ers being fist pumping meat head guidos and how you cant take your kids to yankees games because we're a bunch of savages

i dont know. ive been going out of my way to be civil in this thread, but everything falls back on guido this or guido that. i would actually hope you are trolling because if you're not, you just come off as incredibly offensive

Comment

Working...