Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: Can TBS coverage get anymore biased?

Quote Originally Posted by gorilla777 View Post
    C'mon David, you're better than that buddy!
    all in fun, my friend....
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Quote Originally Posted by kellsox View Post
    Ummmmm.....have you seen hamilton's tatoos???????? Not much better
    I know, your right about JH, AJ has them on his back and I don't want to know where else .... what is up with all the tattoo's and MLB players? Make them look like trailer trash.....Who is the guy with a tat on his neck? Just crazy....

I actually like Jeter, but all the off field stuff of arod just makes me roll my eye's.....
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Quote Originally Posted by camarokids View Post
    I know, your right about JH, AJ has them on his back and I don't want to know where else .... what is up with all the tattoo's and MLB players? Make them look like trailer trash.....Who is the guy with a tat on his neck? Just crazy....

I actually like Jeter, but all the off field stuff of arod just makes me roll my eye's.....
    A-Rod's antics I find comical, yeah he's incredibly obnoxious and is a must to dislike but that's who he is and who he always will be. On another note several players have neck tattoos, including Carl Crawford, Felipe Lopez and Ryan Roberts to name a few. Once they get to certain parts of the body and the amount, the Commissioner's Office will have them wear mandatory sleeves like what Justin Miller has to do.

Gorilla id rather be a billy bob as you put it as opposed to a fist pumping guido. I could give two craps about the cowboys. Gorilla there nothing wrong with you being a fair weather yankee fan. If they had the same history as the rangers then i am sure you would be an even bigger fair weather fan than you already are.

Most of those Texas fans just peeled off their Romo jersey to jump on the Ranger bandwagon. And if you think Red Sox and Yankee fans are bad, then Billy Bob Cowboy Fan at least operates in the same neighborhood of boorishness, if not worse. And Billy Bob now has a hand claw Rangers shirt with the tags still hanging off it.
    I do see that this xpress guy has been carrying the flag for some time and that should be commended.
    We had few Angels fans (that would admit it) around here until late '02 when they all became "long-time loyal supporters" Such is sports in America, land of front-running.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Side track on the game but has anyone, primarily Rangers fans, that Matt Treanor keeps changing his uniform number from 15 to 20 to back to 15 again? I just find it odd that I player can keep changing his number throughout the course of the season and into the post-season.

As ron washington would say "That how he do it"
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Fnazxc0114 View Post
    Gorilla id rather be a billy bob as you put it as opposed to a fist pumping guido. I could give two craps about the cowboys. Gorilla there nothing wrong with you being a fair weather yankee fan. If they had the same history as the rangers then i am sure you would be an even bigger fair weather fan than you already are.
    If you are saying you are a Billy Bob, then good for you. I am not a guido and you probably offended a few people by using that term. I am also no fair weather fan, pal. I have been a fan probably longer than you have been around. Your childish attitude is a joke and your posts prove that point as well. Make sure you know what you are talking about before spouting off.

Gorilla poor little you . You dont think you offended anyone by calling rangers fans billy bob's? Remember gorilla no matter what happens in this series keep your fist pump strong. Yankees played a good one so far today, and if they keep it up looks like its coming back to the sticks.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

"Land of front running" that explains why your a fair weather yankee fan. I would never root for the yankees. I guess watching the game tonight it proves traffic doesnt matter if your winning. Shows how poor your excuse was for why the fair weather fans cleared out the other nights.
    Most of those Texas fans just peeled off their Romo jersey to jump on the Ranger bandwagon. And if you think Red Sox and Yankee fans are bad, then Billy Bob Cowboy Fan at least operates in the same neighborhood of boorishness, if not worse. And Billy Bob now has a hand claw Rangers shirt with the tags still hanging off it.
    I do see that this xpress guy has been carrying the flag for some time and that should be commended.
    We had few Angels fans (that would admit it) around here until late '02 when they all became "long-time loyal supporters" Such is sports in America, land of front-running.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

The fact that this thread has carried on so long with so few comments made about the initial title speaks volumes about the state of this site- no one is home... this should have been locked a while ago and the personal mud continues to fly about fist pumping and billy bobs....
    Its a different place than it was a year or 2 ago and not for the better. Great collectors that regularly posted are no longer heard from. No sign of an auction for a year. A new selling format that has been talked about for a while has not materialized despite an announcement made 3 months ago stating that it was coming "soon". Oh well........just a few observations
    k