Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 21 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

My latest Tigers GU pick-up. I have wanted one of these since seeing them priced at $150 in the old Tiger Stadium Dugout store (couldn't get my dad to shell out that kind of money back in the day). Cecil's 1990 season hitting 51 homeruns is the best Tigers memory I have from my childhood since I'm too young to remember the 1984 World Series. Amazing use on this bat:

Dave Bergman 91-92 LVS

Quote Originally Posted by mbrieve View Post
    My latest Tigers GU pick-up. I have wanted one of these since seeing them priced at $150 in the old Tiger Stadium Dugout store (couldn't get my dad to shell out that kind of money back in the day). Cecil's 1990 season hitting 51 homeruns is the best Tigers memory I have from my childhood since I'm too young to remember the 1984 World Series. Amazing use on this bat:

I have a Cecil Fielder jersey on page 1 of this thread For Sale if your interested.

larry.bourget@sympatico.ca

Quote Originally Posted by mbrieve View Post

NICE FIELDER BAT...I NEVER LIKED COOPER BATS...BUT YA JUST HAD TO LIKE BIG DADDYS COOPER BATS...A GREAT TIGER BAT!!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

I've enjoyed looking at everbodys Tiger GU stuff over the past year or so. Here is a pic of my collection. I primarily collect just '84 Tigers. The only non '84 I have is of Magglio at the top of the pic. Pictured from top to bottom: Maggs, Evans, Hojo, Big Wheel, Chester, Sweet Lou, Tram, Tram, Tram, Brookens, Hondo, Gibby, Gibby, Bergy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

nice collection of 1984 tigers!!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdale View Post
    nice collection of 1984 tigers!!!
    I completely agree! Wow!

I attended the Mike Henneman and Mickey Tettleton signing today in Redford. First signing that Tettleton has done in Michigan since his days with the Tigers...never thought I would get my Tettleton bat signed when I bought it.

Tettleton 2/2 (GU bat and 94 AS ball)
    Henneman 1/1 (89 AS ball)

Nice Henneman and Tettleton signatures. Does the Redford Show promoter have a website that I can track future singings? (I'm a transplanted Michigander so I'm a little of the loop on the shows back home.) Thanks.
    Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

Quote Originally Posted by russyurk View Post
    Nice Henneman and Tettleton signatures. Does the Redford Show promoter have a website that I can track future singings? (I'm a transplanted Michigander so I'm a little of the loop on the shows back home.) Thanks.
    These shows are put on by a promoter called The Athlete Connection. I am not aware of a website, but you can contact either:

Mark Dehem mdehem@sbcglobal.net

OR

I received an e-mail from this address prior to the signing: midwestsportscollectors@comcast.net