Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: Can TBS coverage get anymore biased?

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    If/once you beat the yankees in this series, you wont win the WS.

P.S
    Just think of how bad the ratings will be for baseball if it's the Rangers and Giants in the world series, talk about bad for baseball.
    Yanks -

Not trying to pour salt in the wound, but thought this article was interesting based on your statements:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-alcsratings

- Smitty

Banned

Wink Re: Can TBS coverage get anymore biased?

Well, no more man-crushes on the Yankees from TBS....we now have Fox doing a Yankee-less World Series (the best kind ).

Dave Miedema

Anyway you slice it FOX is still awful. They don't know the teams and in some instances, don't know the game.

As long as erik karros is nowhere near the states of ca and tx when the series is going on ill be fine. If you didnt know anything about him or his career if you listened to one of his broadcast you would think he was a hof'er who never made a mistake.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Fnazxc0114 View Post
    As long as erik karros is nowhere near the states of ca and tx when the series is going on ill be fine. If you didnt know anything about him or his career if you listened to one of his broadcast you would think he was a hof'er who never made a mistake.
    Thank you saying that! I listened to that putz during the Giants/Braves series and he was just brainless in his commentary, obviously referring to press releases about Heyward and Posey rather than seeing them play.

I'm a Braves fanatic and I love me some Jason Heyward but Buster Posey played often enough to make judgments about him that were based on stats after August. I'll argue for my guy over Posey all day with Giants fans but no matter who wins, we all do as Baseball fans having them in the sport. Karros bashed Posey and praised Jason as a clutch player but when the chips were down in Sept/Oct, Posey came through and Heyward struggled a bit.

Eric Karros is an obvious one time wonder who was a talented but not spectacular MLB player. His commentary is biased and flawed. In other words he is just as useless and incompetent as every other "expert" raping our ears on tv and radio today.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Banned

At least we won't have to deal with Joe Morgan on the coverage. That guy makes Karros look humble.

Dave Miedema