Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Re: Has anyone had dealings or spoken with Jason Edelman (Suave1477) recently?

Well I hope Tom didn't feel "hopeless"

And I am an honest seller. You can check my ebay feedback Ebay ID Spendyour$ and see for yourself.

But as I mentioned Tom misinformed the forum by making it seem like we haven't spoke at all when in fact we did / have.

I bought from Jason before with no troubles. I had dealing with Tom too. Both are great members.....
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post

But as I mentioned Tom misinformed the forum by making it seem like we haven't spoke at all when in fact we did / have.
    I didn't seem misinformed by Tom's post. He didn't say he hadn't spoken to you. Here was his statement:

I have not been able to get ahold of him for tracking information.
    Tom hasn't reposted so the question is, did you ship him the bat and forward him the tracking information.

Very straight forward. Why won't you answer this?
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

and people wonder why the Forum limits items sold to not exceed $500

Banned

I thought only collectors could post items for sale on this site? Are dealers now allowed to sell on the site? I'd love to list some items for sale under $500.00!

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanfan View Post
    and people wonder why the Forum limits items sold to not exceed $500
    I don't think a Tino Devil Rays bat would sell for more than $500.00 ......
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
    I thought only collectors could post items for sale on this site? Are dealers now allowed to sell on the site? I'd love to list some items for sale under $500.00!
    What exactly are you referring to?

I just read the entire thread and don't see any reference to an item in this thread having been listed and sold on the "collector to collector" classifieds.
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

I have no intentions of ruining reputations or creating any drama. I am only trying to get the bat and some more info on where it is.

I received an email last night (10/24) from Jason and he stated that he would send me the tracking information today (10/25). As of yet, I have received no information.

I have sent 5 emails asking for tracking info throughout this time. I have only received replies that stated it was shipped and I should have received it, or he has the tracking number but it's not near him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TFig27 - NY Yankees Collector
    A. Boone - R. Cano - N. Swisher - T. Martinez - P. O'Neill - E. Hinske
    J. Damon - R. Brogna - D. Bragg - W. Upshaw - K. Farnsworth

Hi everyone, I will stay away from this seller in any future dealings. I also hope you get your bat Tom. Thank you and have a good day!

According to this update from tom, Jason looks like a terrible person to buy from, evasive is not the way to go