Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Has anyone had dealings or spoken with Jason Edelman (Suave1477) recently?

Quote Originally Posted by yankees506 View Post
    According to this update from tom, Jason looks like a terrible person to buy from, evasive is not the way to go
    I agree and how frustrating. Today is Day 27 for Tom.

How ridiculous in the scope of things to take this long to answer 2 simple questions?

1) When did you ship my bat?
    2) What is my tracking number?

I will also say I have had over a dozen dealings with Tom over several years. Absolutely one of the finest persons I have known in the industry. We have dealt in items that were in the $1,000s and never an issue.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanfan View Post
    and people wonder why the Forum limits items sold to not exceed $500
    Quote Originally Posted by TNTtoys View Post
    What exactly are you referring to?

I just read the entire thread and don't see any reference to an item in this thread having been listed and sold on the "collector to collector" classifieds.
    I was refering to the quote from ironmanfan as shown above.

Banned

Just one more person to never buy from.
    Sounds very shady to me. The tracking number is the first thing I send to anyone who has ever bought anything from me.

Guys,

I am sure there is a reasonable explanation as to what has gone wrong here. Let's not be too quick to throw Jason/suave under a bus... it's not like he's a newbie or anything.

Jason is not only a friend of mine but he is just about the longest standing member of this forum, having posted consistently for many years. 4,000 messages and hundreds of transactions later, I am sure he wouldn't tarnish his reputation over 1 bat. Again, I am sure there is a reasonable explanation as to what happened here.

Nick
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Waiting for a month with no tracking number is FAR from reasonable.

Guys,

I am sure there is a reasonable explanation as to what has gone wrong here. Let's not be too quick to throw Jason/suave under a bus... it's not like he's a newbie or anything.

Jason is not only a friend of mine but he is just about the longest standing member of this forum, having posted consistently for many years. 4,000 messages and hundreds of transactions later, I am sure he wouldn't tarnish his reputation over 1 bat. Again, I am sure there is a reasonable explanation as to what happened here.

Nick

Guys,

Nick
    Nick - Today is day 28 which is 4 full weeks in timeframe. Suave is in New York and Tom is in Connecticut. Ground shipping between them takes 1 day.

How hard is it to say what happened and provide the guy with a TRACKING NUMBER.

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477

And I am an honest seller. You can check my ebay feedback Ebay ID Spendyour$ and see for yourself.
    Personally, I don't care how many posts on here someone has because if this was an eBay transaction he would have a received a Negative.

Name:  suave.JPG
Views: 381
Size:  42.6 KB
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Banned

First I would like to Thank TnT and Camaro for there kind words.

I must say I was overwhelmingly dissapointed of the reactions of the Senior and more seasoned members of this forum.
    And I do mean dissapointed.

To the newbies who decided to chime in such as Salmon and Braves fan you can feel what you like but members who have dealt with me here before know I have always been a stand up guy.

Andrew I am most shocked by you someone being here so long doesn't even give me the benefit of the doubt and your ready to start the lynching. This coming from a guy who was defending one of the worse members that had belonged to this forum and has now been banned. Yet over my years of being a member here one incident and now all of a sudden I am the bad guy.

Yankees506 yes I am a terrible person. I have been waiting for 4 years on this forum hoping one day I can screw someone over on one bat.

The funny part is people here act like they are God, like they are owed an answer here.
    I noticed a couple of members replied asking for tracking numbers anmd such. WHY??? it's none of your business. The only person here I would explain myself too is Tom.
    Just because (a member) here decides to chime in on this thread does not mean I have to explain my business to you whether it be a (reason) or (tracking number). Hey not to knock some of you off your high horses but you are not GOD.

And to point out again I find it disturbing after being a member here for years over one particular incident and everyone is ready to crusify me.

But I am actually glad that this thread happend because it shows why so many members have left this forum in the past because it is all the wash woman talk that makes this place worse. (Wash woman talk referring to everyone wants to be nosey of what is going on)

All it shows going forward to New Members hey if you ever have a situation or incident this is what will happen to you also.

I must say that after all the things that I have seen on this forum, this has left a bad taste in my mouth and am seriously considering that I may just leave this forum all together. I am 99% positive I will leave.

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Nick - Today is day 28 which is 4 full weeks in timeframe. Suave is in New York and Tom is in Connecticut. Ground shipping between them takes 1 day.
    And this is why I chose to stay out of this from the start.

First of all, the transaction occurred outside the forum. This is not my business nor is it the forum's. I am not here to judge, especially given I am a moderator of the forum.

I tried my best to stay neutral/impartial to the situation. I posted a message asking to give the guy a chance to explain himself (which I understand he is about to do as soon as he gathers all of his thoughts). Prior to today, Jason seemed content in keeping the matter private and dealing with Tom outside the forum despite the backlash that was already occurring here. Few have tried this route; none have succeeded -- most recently Rob Steinmetz.

As soon as we hear from Jason, I am happy to close this thread, as it has already gone off the rails.
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    I am 99% positive I will leave.
    the forum will still go on if you decide to leave, though you make it sound like you're important enough and the culture here will change drastically without your presence here. not really sure why you are being so evasive with the issue at hand, but that's your business.

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Andrew I am most shocked by you someone being here so long doesn't even give me the benefit of the doubt and your ready to start the lynching. This coming from a guy who was defending one of the worse members that had belonged to this forum and has now been banned. Yet over my years of being a member here one incident and now all of a sudden I am the bad guy.
    Jason, don't be shocked. I start from neutrality and always try to be fair just like all the posts I have made. So to be clear on one simple question I have asked over and over, WHERE IS THE TRACKING NUMBER?

My other comments were escalated by some of your comments. This is disturbing that a member like Tom had to go public over this in the first place. It stayed Private until he couldn't think of any other way to get his bat or get a refund.

So you come on to Post and still won't explain where the bat is or post a Tracking number.

My phone number is below if you want to call me.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500