Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Has anyone had dealings or spoken with Jason Edelman (Suave1477) recently?

Just wondering if anyone has had dealings or spoken with Jason Edelman (Suave1477) recently?

On 9/28 I sent payment sent through paypal for a Tino Martinez Devil Rays Bat and have not received it.

I don't really like making these matters public on the board, but I have not been able to get ahold of him for tracking information. He has told me the bat has shipped and should of arrived, but was unable to produce a tracking number. He lives one state away, so it should not take a month to arrive.

I know we all are busy and have life going on as well, but he has posted on the board and posted auctions on eBay during this time.

Hopefully we can get this resolved as I look forward to receiving my bat.

Thanks
    Tom

TFig27@aol.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TFig27 - NY Yankees Collector
    A. Boone - R. Cano - N. Swisher - T. Martinez - P. O'Neill - E. Hinske
    J. Damon - R. Brogna - D. Bragg - W. Upshaw - K. Farnsworth

Banned

Re: Has anyone had dealings or spoken with Jason Edelman (Suave1477) recently?

Tom,

He has posted as recent as October 21st so he is around. Send him a private message maybe.

Banned

I have followed up with you on this matter several times to find out the status so lets not make it like we have not spoken in a month. I do not appreciate that. Especially to ruin my reputation which has been in good standing, with people I have dealt with before in the past from the forum and outside of it.

Suave, now that unfortunately a thread was started on this issue and you took the time to Post a reply, why can't you answer simply when you shipped his bat and give him tracking information?

Tom is saying he paid 26 days ago.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Banned

Andrew I have already replied to Tom

Obviously not well enough. Why not post the date of shipment and tracking number here? Seems like a good way to "clear" your name.

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Andrew I have already replied to Tom

Banned

First of all I personally do not feel I need to explain myself here out in public when this is a matter between me and Tom, which we have spoken about already.
    Furthermore it was his choice to decide to make this public and msinform about not speaking with me in a month. When we have emailed each other several times over the past month including I emailed his yesterday before I even knew that this posted was even started.
    So as I mentioned it was his choice to make this public. Doesn't mean I have to engage any further than I already have here.

i also think posting the tracking info would be the best thing to do now that this issue is public. I would have done the same as tom after 26 days

Banned

Yankees out of curiousity why would you have done the same thing as Tom?

It seemed as if tom had lost hope with communicating with you, knowing we all "gift" payments im sure tom could not resolve this via paypal. I know your honest suave you have been on this forum longer than me but i know how hopeless tom must have been to post this