Quote Originally Posted by cubbs1232 View Post
Wow I just returned from vacation to see you're still complaing abou the bats I'm not sure how many people would've gone thru what I went thru to make it right. I offered you a FULL refund but you asked to see the shoppach bat. I sent over 10 pics of the crack. You got a hell. Of a deal on both of those bats so either send them back or quit complaining. I don't want to sound like dbag but I've gone far and beyond to make this right and I'm sure everyone else would agree.
Sorry for the rant
Korey
What exactly did you go through? You sent another bat in the mail, that's all.

I got close to what I paid for, not a hell of a deal.

I am not complaining, just want to let the truth be known. For I am being made out by some to be a complainer.

It is very hard if not impossible to see the repair in a pic. I did ask if the Shoppach was repaired and did not get an answer.

I just wanted it to be known that the second bat sent was repaired as well. After you posted that the Zobrist being repaired was not done on purpose that's all. Well the Shoppach was repaired, was that NOT on purpose too.

Above you say you sent me 10 pics so I should have been able to see the repair? right?

Below, you say how it was your fault for not seeing a repair on a clean break of a bat you had in front of your person.

The whole point here is you sold two bats and did not disclose the fact that the bats are repaired.

Quote Originally Posted by cubbs1232
the bat was mine and it was my fault for not seeing the clean break as you can see in the photos it was pretty well put back together. i have offered a full refund and/or trade. i dont want people thinking this was done on purpose.