Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Goodbye for now.......

Hey guys,
    Just wanted to let you guys know I had to come to a very hard decision. I am selling my items to help pay off some debt. It's a tough thing to do, but I got to do what is right for my family. I will be placing my items in the classified section for only a short period of time, as I need to sell immediately. Thanks for everyone's help and I will be back in the game shortly!

Jason

Re: Goodbye for now.......

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBanz View Post
    Hey guys,
    Just wanted to let you guys know I had to come to a very hard decision. I am selling my items to help pay off some debt. It's a tough thing to do, but I got to do what is right for my family. I will be placing my items in the classified section for only a short period of time, as I need to sell immediately. Thanks for everyone's help and I will be back in the game shortly!

Jason
    Best of luck to you Jason, your family and the Dolphins.

Thank you! I will continue to visit this site. I will still be a part of it also. Just will not be as active as I have been in the past.

Jason -I am so sorry to hear this.As i know it's tough to part with your collection you have been putting for years and have taken so much pride in it.But as you said you have to do what you have to for family.I wish you the best of luck in selling your items.And i wish you the best of luck in getting things back to a better situation for you and your family.

Jason, sorry to hear this, I know you took alot of pride in your collection. I can't wait too see how you return!!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Joba, Rob,
    Thank you for the kind words. I cannot wait until I return. I have kept one item, which was a gift from my dad so I guess I am still in the hobby. Just not active. My wife nearly cried when I told her my decision and told me that once we get settled she wants me to dive right back into it(she's a great woman! ).

Jason,
    I wish you well, what a hard thing to do. I know thats a decision we all fear some day we may have to make. I hope its short term & you're back in no time. You made the right decision, we all have to provide & take care of our family first, or we couldn't enjoy this hobby any other way.
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Thank you Dale! You are right. I know I can get a good amount for my jerseys. I truly didn't enjoy seeing them, knowing that I could use that money to better my family!

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdale View Post
    Jason,
    I wish you well, what a hard thing to do. I know thats a decision we all fear some day we may have to make. I hope its short term & you're back in no time. You made the right decision, we all have to provide & take care of our family first, or we couldn't enjoy this hobby any other way.
    I agree with Dale. I know that must be a difficult thing to do but I respect you for putting your family first.

I wish you well.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Thank you Chris!