Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Can i change my user name?

I will discuss this with the developers. Unfortunately, I believe the names are hard coded and any changes would have to be done by the developers and not the admins. As such, this is not something we would do as a common practice since we do not charge members for the use of the site and we do pay for technical resources. We will let you know if that changes but, as of now, we are having our developers focused on other things we are doing for the site.

With that said, I would not recommend creating new accounts since in the near future we will likely be purging multiple accounts from the system and we will not be asking members which account they want to keep given creating multiple accounts is against the following forum rule:

No Multiple Identities. Registering multiple user names and posting under all of them as different people will not be tolerated. Anyone caught doing this could face being banned.

Regards,
    Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

it was password that my buddies and i used to use to get into a program i used to use at work. For some reason it has been in my head for the last ten years, not sure why. When i joined the site i didnt collect g/u and shortly there after i bought my first g/u item. A marlon byrd g/u bat that wasnt used at all lol.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCavalier View Post
    I will discuss this with the developers. Unfortunately, I believe the names are hard coded and any changes would have to be done by the developers and not the admins. As such, this is not something we would do as a common practice since we do not charge members for the use of the site and we do pay for technical resources. We will let you know if that changes but, as of now, we are having our developers focused on other things we are doing for the site.

With that said, I would not recommend creating new accounts since in the near future we will likely be purging multiple accounts from the system and we will not be asking members which account they want to keep given creating multiple accounts is against the following forum rule:

No Multiple Identities. Registering multiple user names and posting under all of them as different people will not be tolerated. Anyone caught doing this could face being banned.

Regards,
    Chris
    Yet, you have at least one person on here with six, seven names? Smooth...

Let the record show i am not that person lol. Only one name here and its a bunch of stupid letters.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    Yet, you have at least one person on here with six, seven names? Smooth...
    He actually has 14. Not sure how that slipped through the cracks