Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Need help on Giambi Rockies Jersey Value

...Yes Butch,it should be arriving soon!I'll post pics for you when it does.Like I said earlier in this post though,if it wasn't for me (a Giambi fan) and Chris (a Rockies fan) bidding on this thing,it might not have gotten much past $75-$80.Was it more than I thought I'd pay?Yup...But I just rationalize it by thinking Giambi's Rockies stuff is probably close to being at an end-I'm not so sure the Rox sign him for '11 in a leadership role when his numbers weren't outstanding and the team failed to make the postseason..hope I'm wrong,but we'll see!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...always looking for game-used JASON GIAMBI equipment!

Re: Need help on Giambi Rockies Jersey Value

YES!!!!..I knew it,i knew you were going to win it.I would have had my money on you winning it.But then it was going to either you or XPRESS.But i figured it would be a war and turned out it was.I am glad that you won it.And i look forward to the photos.And i sure would love to see giambi in yankee pin stripes again before he ends his career.I just hate to think of him not playing so i hope someone signs him.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000mvpfan View Post
    ...Yes Butch,it should be arriving soon!I'll post pics for you when it does.Like I said earlier in this post though,if it wasn't for me (a Giambi fan) and Chris (a Rockies fan) bidding on this thing,it might not have gotten much past $75-$80.Was it more than I thought I'd pay?Yup...But I just rationalize it by thinking Giambi's Rockies stuff is probably close to being at an end-I'm not so sure the Rox sign him for '11 in a leadership role when his numbers weren't outstanding and the team failed to make the postseason..hope I'm wrong,but we'll see!