Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
MEARS doesn't have to read this forum, no one makes any auction house read this forum. I'm sure they know about this discussion, but they do not have to come to this forum to respond.

We do not know who or how much this jacket was bought for. We do not know if they were contacted or if the seller was contacted and reneged on an eBay deal.
Um, you may want to read this http://www.network54.com/Forum/42624...hooting+Jacket
Here is part of it:
"To begin with, I feel that contacting the E-Bay seller and offering $4,000 if the transaction fails to go through for an item that had just been sold for $200, baited the seller into canceling the transaction. The jacket was listed on E-Bay, and as a public selling forum well known to MEARS personnel, MEARS personnel had a chance to bid and win the item within the spirit and intent of both E-Bays policy and the ethical guidelines that MEARS personnel are to buy product under. This did not happen and I can offer no excuse or justification for this nor will I attempt to as I was not invloved in the purcahse."