Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Packers experts is this Aaron Rodgers Legit

Every Monday they put new jerseys up for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeytigers View Post
    Every Monday they put new jerseys up for sale.

Great to know...I'm sure they're about to get an onslaught of Rodgers requests!! I do find it very informative though that they have been for sale at their pro shop for $4k, and the NFL Auctions price was a bit of a reach at $8k.

Packers experts is this Aaron Rodgers Legit

Quote Originally Posted by jhunt28 View Post
    Great to know...I'm sure they're about to get an onslaught of Rodgers requests!! I do find it very informative though that they have been for sale at their pro shop for $4k, and the NFL Auctions price was a bit of a reach at $8k.
    Hopefully no one from the Packers Pro Shop reads this stuff or their prices might change if they know folks are willing to pay even more for Rodger's jerseys. Hopefully the team doesn't get greedy and have him start wearing a different jersey each half like a former Green Bay QB has been known to do.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2007 View Post
    Hopefully no one from the Packers Pro Shop reads this stuff or their prices might change if they know folks are willing to pay even more for Rodger's jerseys. Hopefully the team doesn't get greedy and have him start wearing a different jersey each half like a former Green Bay QB has been known to do.
    Their price is about market. JO sells Rivers for four grand, Eli Manning goes for about 3,500-4,000 when his stuff hits the auction block and guys who are clearly much better like Brees and Peyton go for between 5 and 7 grand. The Rodgers at NFL Auctions went so high because alot of people had no idea the Packers sold their jerseys online and as the discussion on here indicated people viewed that auction as this rare, unique chance to own a Rogers.

Wow...
    let the race for a Clay Matthews gamer begin.

I've been told the players have to authorize/allow the sale of their particular jersey.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by happyyoungster View Post
    Wow...
    let the race for a Clay Matthews gamer begin.

I've been told the players have to authorize/allow the sale of their particular jersey.
    The team owns the jerseys I don't think the players have any say the best they can do is keep them and reimburse the team for their cost.

While the team certainly owns the jerseys, the players are the ones that are catered to.

The Packers gameday staff are sensitive to a particular players superstitions, personal charities or personal requests to keep their jerseys off the "for sale" rack.

As we all know, what the player wants, the player usually gets.

They are going to do this for 4 sets of jerseys. All home. No clay matthews sorry folks. And Happy is right, the players get first crack at their Equipment in GB. All the players that have their jerseys listed made a deal with the team. Two of whom are on the IR.
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Banned

I was told by the Pro Shop this pm that they will do it with home jerseys after every home game players to verify and you guys are right about them having to make deals with the players. They also do not allow preorder.

Haven't seen any new jerseys listed...what gives??