Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Packers experts is this Aaron Rodgers Legit

If you blinked, you just missed Jordy Nelson sell for $1k, and Greg Jennings sell for $3k. They were listed for less than 30 seconds...

Quote Originally Posted by jhunt28 View Post
    If you blinked, you just missed Jordy Nelson sell for $1k, and Greg Jennings sell for $3k. They were listed for less than 30 seconds...

My bad...I thought they sold...must have been updating their site and took them down momentarily

My bad...I thought they sold...must have been updating their site and took them down momentarily

Jennings did sell for $3k immediately... Aaron Rodgers sold for $5k as soon as it was posted.

Banned

Jennings did sell for $3k immediately... Aaron Rodgers sold for $5k as soon as it was posted.
    Somebody mustve gotten a tip. Unless they sit there allday refreshing the page. I check the site every 10 mins and totally missed those two. Darn.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    Somebody mustve gotten a tip. Unless they sit there allday refreshing the page. I check the site every 10 mins and totally missed those two. Darn.

It wouldn't shock me if the Packers Pro Shop got a flood of calls from this thread, inquiring about securing a Rodgers jersey? It's possible that they arranged something with a buyer?...who knows? From what I understand, they started at $3,500, then $4,000 the next week, now a jump to $5,000 this week...and they don't seem to be lasting very long.

It wouldn't shock me if the Packers Pro Shop got a flood of calls from this thread, inquiring about securing a Rodgers jersey? It's possible that they arranged something with a buyer?...who knows? From what I understand, they started at $3,500, then $4,000 the next week, now a jump to $5,000 this week...and they don't seem to be lasting very long.
    I contacted them about buying a Desmond Bishop jersey if one became available and I was told that all jerseys would be posted on the site and it was first come, first serve.

I think they are seeing how in demand the Rodgers jersey are so they have increased the prices accordingly.

Banned

Wink Re: Packers experts is this Aaron Rodgers Legit

I'd much rather spend the money on Bears stuff...

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    I'd much rather spend the money on Bears stuff...

Dave Miedema
    Im sure they will be giving away Cutler jerseys by the end of the year.
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ivo610 View Post
    Im sure they will be giving away Cutler jerseys by the end of the year.
    The Bears are 5-3 not a bad year at all. The line sucks if Cutler was not on his back all the time they might be even better. Plus Forte has been horrible so they dont have much offensive balance.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    The Bears are 5-3 not a bad year at all. The line sucks if Cutler was not on his back all the time they might be even better. Plus Forte has been horrible so they dont have much offensive balance.
    It was a joke. As a packer fan I know their record. But if you would like to chat about how bad cutler is you should start a thread in general sports. I would hate for this one to turn into a bears packers argument.
    Ryan

NFL game used collector