Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: Packers experts is this Aaron Rodgers Legit

Quote Originally Posted by kneerat View Post
    The crazy thing is the Mathews, Jennings, Driver, Crosby, Rodgers stuff... all sold!

Not so fast...I think people become quite remorseful as they're filling out that credit card info page. Then, after coming to their senses, they exit the page and it reappears on the site.

The Driver, Jennings & Crosby are all still available as of 10am CT.

You see their website now? The first thing you see when visiting Packers.com is an advertisement for the sale. Then you have to click a link from there to continue onto Packers.com. I am guessing their prices stay the same for awhile, before they try to lower anything.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by happyyoungster View Post
    Like everyone else here, I was refreshing my browser every 2 seconds like a crazed, collecting, Packer maniac.

I clicked on the Matthews uniform and then quickly came to my senses.
    Those prices wouldn't have been as bad if they included the helmet.
    Too rich for my blood.

Geez...
    True. Definitely for a second year guy. You can never tell with players sometimes for whatever reason players just don't keep up their early success. Look at Jevon Kearse and Shawmne Merriman they started out gangbusters and fell off so fast a few years later. This could look terriable in five years.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dpbrand View Post
    What did you see the Woodson go for? I was refreshing literally every second and must have missed it. It was kind of funny to see the same items get "relisted" after someone must have tried to purchase them. The Rodgers and Mathews kept reappearing. On the positive side, at least they are available!
    No idea what Woodson went for but they alledegly sold the whole team so I assume he was sold. Although it is possible that it never made the website.

I was on the site right away and think I saw all of the pieces they sold. I do not think a Clay Mathews helmet was sold, nor a Woodson helmet or uniform.

I would like to hear what jerseys/helmets the forum members were able to pick up... Did anybody get any here?
    Thank you,
    Chris Nerat

I wish they would have sold them in an auction style because then maybe the prices would be more reasonable for lower grade players. $1,500 for the Flynn uniform and $2,500 for the Masthay uniform or helmet is just crazy.

Banned

The insane thing about this is none of these guys are future HOFers. Maybe in the future Rodgers, Jennings and/or Matthews might rise to that level but based on their present body of work they are all at least five plus stellar years away from even being discussed. It is not like the team is a juggernaut either if the season ended today they would miss the playoffs.

Anyone see what Brandon Jackson sold for? Big Nebraska fan, so just curious.... wasn't planning on going for it.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

nvm... just went to the site for the first time today! Was reading everyone's posts and thought they were all gone.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

I checked in 10 minutes early and it was already running and I couldn't find the Rodgers or Woodsen, but I assume that they were in the $7500 price range and were already gone?