Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Need some help on explanation of this jersey

Quote Originally Posted by LWMM View Post
    Have you tried asking LRM? They might have an idea, or be able to get in contat with Milledge or his agent.
    No, but LRM is impossible to contact unless you are inquiring about making a purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    No, but LRM is impossible to contact unless you are inquiring about making a purchase.

Well from this thread, it does sound as if you're inquiring about making a purchase, just that you need to know when the jersey was used before purchasing it; I assume that is how it would be read by LRM, too. The worst that can happen is that, after spending three minutes typing out an email, you don't get a reply back.

Quote Originally Posted by LWMM View Post
    Well from this thread, it does sound as if you're inquiring about making a purchase, just that you need to know when the jersey was used before purchasing it; I assume that is how it would be read by LRM, too. The worst that can happen is that, after spending three minutes typing out an email, you don't get a reply back.
    I did end up asking about the jersey, so I will see what they say.

Milledge wore #27 for St. Lucie, so maybe 27 is an old number for him and he wore it for a time with the Mustangs.

Locker Room told me that he gave them the jersey and that the jersey was used on the road. Still doesn't clarify the number varying issue, but still gives good points. Figure too that when Lastings was there, 2003, it still was a relatively new high school at the time so maybe the program was still in its early stages?

Any chance it was a "blood jersey"? I know high school and colleges have to carry an alternate jersey in case someone's becomes so engulfed in blood it is deemed unwearable during a game.

Just a thought.
    Cheers,
    Jack

Actively looking for a Brad Lidge Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Cap!
    My Memorabilia Collection