Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jetersbatboy
    • Jun 2008

Re: November Pickups

Just picked up a nice bunch Hawaii bats of from Ron again, Ron has made this a great month!!!!!!

Victorino signed M9 LS, the bat is pounded!! It has some nice gold foil stamping.

Two Dane Sardinha Reds bats, Both are cracked and have great use one is signed

A Benny, Galen finished Rawlings bat that is signed, it has good use and is from his days withe the Tides.

And last, it has to be one of my favorite bats, a Mike Lum H&B. The bat is awesome, nice tar, good use, and I like the old style flame burn finish!!
    Attached Files

Comment

• bubbrubb25
      • Jan 2007

Wheres everybody getting all these Victorino bats? Thats like 4 just this month?!?
      http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/bubbrubb25/

Email: dannysubach@yahoo.com

Comment

• jetersbatboy
        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by bubbrubb25
        Wheres everybody getting all these Victorino bats? Thats like 4 just this month?!?
        I got mine from Ron, and Scott J.

Lets make it 5, Picked this up earlier this month from Scott J., just never got around to posting it. 09 mothers day bat, shows good use for a single at bat, I'm guessing there is some B.P. use. It's also a 1 inch or so longer then any other Vic that I have.
        Attached Files

Comment

• island_style
          • Nov 2005

Still November here in Hawaii as of this writing...

Picked up this jersey for my Vero Beach Dodgers and Dodgertown collection. It's an '87 tagged jersey and recycled for the '88 spring training season with the Vero Beach 40th Anniversary patch. Jersey collection now stands at eight with hopefully more to be found.

Bobby, Scott and Rick, congrats on your November pick ups (as well as to the other Forum members)!

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com
          Attached Files

Comment

• geoff
            • Nov 2005

A little bit late but I picked up In late November.

2 Pairs Of Nick Markakis Game Used Batting Gloves.

3 Nick Markakis Game Used Bats.

Thanks
            Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...