Are there any GU items that you thought you would have by now .... but don't?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Neal
    • Jan 2010

Re: Are there any GU items that you thought you would have by now .... but don't?

Ah, the power of a thread!
    This McBride came up a few days ago, so I bought it.

This completes my collection of gamers of the 1980 Phillies starting lineup.
    looking for Phillies GU bats

Comment

• dcgreg25
      • Jan 2008

Re: Are there any GU items that you thought you would have by now .... but don't?

The most obvious would be a Manny Ramirez Game Used Indians bat....other candidates include Kenny Lofton Jerseys from the Giants, Dodgers, Pirates or Yankees or Omar Vizquel GU Indians bat.

Comment

• psychovb
        • Mar 2010

A Will Clark SF Giants game used road jersey. Any year with a Dobbins & Team stamp. Seen a few home jerseys here and there but this one's been elusive for me thus far.

Comment

• russyurk
          • May 2008

Any Jim Abbott game worn jersey. For a guy that played 10 seasons I have seen three, maybe four and have never been able to snag one.
          Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

Comment

Working...