Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Are there any GU items that you thought you would have by now .... but don't?

A few years ago, I started to collect Phillies bats. It has become more of a focus in the past year, but I have not seen one Bake McBride bat for sale.

I have seen dozens of most of the starters and bench players from the 1980 squad, but not ONE Bake.

Anyone else looking for a player like this?
    looking for Phillies GU bats

Re: Are there any GU items that you thought you would have by now .... but don't?

Been looking for a Roman Mejias bat for almost 20 years. I have yet to see one for sale.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Always looking for vintage game used bats of Houston Buffs and Colt .45's players.

Re: Are there any GU items that you thought you would have by now .... but don't?

yeah, a ryan braun game used minor league bat.

I used to own one but let it go when he was a nobody.

Since then i havent seen one, let alone a rookie season bat.
    Collecting current Brewers players and Prospects

brewergamer28@yahoo.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes -- all of the game used fielding gloves I've been searching & asking for (except for one)

either they are hard to come by or nobody wants to give them up or both

Trevor Hoffman Bat, or an Eckersley 70-80's bat????

I've been an Atlanta Falcons collector for years and seen numerous jerseys from the 1970s and 1980s show up in the hobby at one time or another including most of the big names. However, the one that I've never seen is my very favorite player, Alfred Jenkins. I've been looking for nearly 30 years with no leads.

Mark Hayne
    Gridiron Exchange
    gixc@verizon.net

Looking for WFL and Atlanta Falcons jerseys, and Willie McGee and Darren Lewis equipment. Will trade NFL durene jerseys for WFL jerseys.

Bill Pulsipher bat, Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood home jersey. 01 9-11 Mets home white alt.
    Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Yes, I passed up bidding on a game-used John Kruk Padres jersey some years ago and have never seen another Kruk gamer for sale since ... argh matey!!!

Any good named rangers batting helmet.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

yeh a cory schlesinger lions jersey and a darren bennett Chargers Game Used Jersey