Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2010 WS bats

2010 WS bats

These are bats we made over the weekend but didn't get shipped in time. Well, I had taken a couple of pics of these but I still not sure how I screwed it up but I only have this one. I would take more but they've already been through the chop saw.

Name:  DSCN0312.JPG
Views: 823
Size:  295.6 KB
    Brian Hillerich

Re: 2010 WS bats

great looking bats...to bad they had to be chopped!! It seemed a lot of players used LS in this series. Was there anything unique in this series?? Who ordered the most WS bats?? Did most players get 2? Thanks..
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Banned

Hi Brian,

When you get a chance would you mind emailing me about these bats?

Thank You,

Clay

"I would take more but they've already been through the chop saw."

Did everyone have the same horrible sinking feeling as I did after reading this line?! I got a little woozy and had to sit down for a minute

Thanks for the pic though Brian! I'm sure as collectors most would agree that it's great to see that kind of stuff.

Only one set went through the chop saw. One other group is going to be part of our 2010 WS display and third group has already been sent to the players.
    Brian Hillerich

Quote Originally Posted by BMH View Post
    Only one set went through the chop saw. One other group is going to be part of our 2010 WS display and third group has already been sent to the players.
    Glad the players got some bats. For the set that was chopped up, I would have cut them in half and and sold the barrel end to Topps so they could use them in their baseball cards instead of cutting up real game used bats so long as they properly described them.

Always a shame to see real bats cut up. Recently I saw these on Topps and while they aren't real bats, LVS should make barrel pieces for them.

Name:  !B7CkD(!B2k~$(KGrHqF,!icEyeHlhgeuBMzGHny7-!~~_3.JPG
Views: 702
Size:  41.2 KB
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

There has to be a better way. I will let you hit me in the ribs with one for it!?!
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Game used forum members react after hearing of the untimely demise of a set of 2010 WS bats into the grasps of the chop saw.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Quote Originally Posted by lakeerie92 View Post
    There has to be a better way. I will let you hit me in the ribs with one for it!?!

I'll let you hit me in the HEAD for one!!

ncb

I got that sinking feeling too when I read this...

Then again, sadly, the good news for Rangers fans is that since no one of the Texas team hit the ball in the WS, all of their bats should still look brand new and shiny.