Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Name your most WTF? jersey you've owned or seen?

Quote Originally Posted by eisenreich8 View Post
    NEFAN, I apologize as I did not mean to disparage anyone else wearing a personalized jersey. My buddy John always lamented what he did (himself) and I went along with it. He had buyer's remorse and felt he needed to wear it to get his money's worth. He caught a lot of grief from the drunks in the stands. I am sure you can relate, especially in the second half, it can get pretty belligerent up there in the nosebleeds.

John Smith was a mighty #1 so I will reminisce and be done with it. I was not trying to be mean-spirited in my original post......and I will now disclose what the name was on my buddy's jersey so you can hopefully share my point's humor:

WINKELMAN

All he would get was a slurred "who the F**K is WINKELMAN?" about 40 times a game. It was funny, sad, and I guess you had to be there.

Now, back to our regular programming...........
    No offense taken, been a little slow since returning from the desert, just thought something was going over my noggin.

It can get nasty in those stands at times. Now they stop selling booze at the end of the half.

Re: Name your most WTF? jersey you've owned or seen?

Quote Originally Posted by NEFAN View Post
    No offense taken, been a little slow since returning from the desert, just thought something was going over my noggin.

It can get nasty in those stands at times. Now they stop selling booze at the end of the half.

Love ya man! Thanks for all you do.