X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Lumber Company
    • Dec 2005

Re: Props to Forum Sellers!!

Bill,
    Thanks and the same to you. I knew you were a great guy when you said "I'll send you the bat and we'll work out a deal". A little honesty, trust and integrity in this hobby never hurt anyone.
    Regards,
    Marty
    The Lumber Company

Comment

• b.heagy
      • May 2006

Positive transaction with forum member darylv. Fast professional service - Honest descriptions. Thanks Daryl !
      Bill Heagy
      heagysports.com
      Go Phillies !

Comment

• island_style
        • Nov 2005

Props to David Louie (Metsbats), Rex Shinmon (sp) and Eureka Dave for offering items that are important to my collection. Also, if you're looking for Dodger items, Rudy (dodgersfan) is your guy. Thanks to everyone!

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

Comment

• metsbats
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by island_style
          Props to David Louie (Metsbats), Rex Shinmon (sp) and Eureka Dave for offering items that are important to my collection. Also, if you're looking for Dodger items, Rudy (dodgersfan) is your guy. Thanks to everyone!

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

Ron, Your friendship in the hobby means alot. Thanks. -David

PS: I still have a copy of the Dobbins article for you. Pls email me your mailing address and i can send it to you.
          metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• Kid4hof03
            • Nov 2005

I also just received a bat from David. Once again the bat is even better than described and the service unmatched. Thanks again!

Abe

Comment

• JETEFAN
              • Dec 2005

Jim Caravello, Rob Steinmetz, Reid what else can I say, awsome items and free advise!!! To all the my fellow collectors on this forum who's input and knowledge helps separate the good from the evil. To the GUU administration, thanks for making it possible!! Happy Holidays to all!!!

George

Comment

• jetersbatboy
                • Jun 2008

Just thought this thread should be revived...My thanks to Ty Moore and too Dave Silverbrand AKA EurekaDave for two great and pleasant transaction!!!

Comment

• dcgreg25
                  • Jan 2008

Thanks to thomecollector for the Thome cleats, skyliner59 for the great Lofton hat and Rob Steinmetz for the Sexson jersey. Thanks!!!!

Comment

• Fnazxc0114
                    • Aug 2007

thanks to nats2k9 for my ian kinsler g/u glove. got it yesterday. thanks a lot for a smooth deal
                    Baseball do what it do
                    -Ron Washington

Comment

• nyjetsfan14
                      • Apr 2006

I have had the good fortune of several great interactions with fellow forum members as of late. First a very sincere thank you to new member jacuzzi who went out of his way to afford me the opportunity to add a really cool Jets helmet to my collection. Darrin was extremely helpful and accomadating not to mention very cordial and professional. His time and efforts on my behalf are much appreciated.

A fellow Jets fan and collector jhunt28 is always a pleasure for me to talk Jets with and he went above and beyond in a recent transaction we had. Jon reminded me that this is a hobby and the most fun part of the hobby is sharing and helping others out. A stand up guy who hooked me up big time!

aeneas a.k.a Robert is always generous with his knowledge of football helmets and gracious with his time. I recently pesterded him with questions regarding an item I have and he was always quick to reply and as many have said I don't think we realize how fortunate we are to have a member who 1. is so knowledgeable regarding a specific topic but also 2. willing to share that knowledge.

And I would be remiss if I didn't mention my good friend and fellow Jets collector gridman80 who continually tolerates my complaining about the state of the Jets franchise and questions regarding Jets equipment. As most know, Jim has one of the more stunning Jets collections around and has seen and handled some serious high end football stuff. His knowledge of such and willingness to help has always been a real asset not only to this forum but to me personally.

GO JETS!
                      Matthew

Comment

• geoff
                        • Nov 2005

I would like to Thank IronManFan Bill for the Free Orioles Fanfest 09 Tickets.

Comment

Working...