Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Props to Forum Sellers!!

Jim Caravello, Rob Steinmetz, Reid what else can I say, awsome items and free advise!!! To all the my fellow collectors on this forum who's input and knowledge helps separate the good from the evil. To the GUU administration, thanks for making it possible!! Happy Holidays to all!!!

George

Just thought this thread should be revived...My thanks to Ty Moore and too Dave Silverbrand AKA EurekaDave for two great and pleasant transaction!!!

Thanks to thomecollector for the Thome cleats, skyliner59 for the great Lofton hat and Rob Steinmetz for the Sexson jersey. Thanks!!!!

thanks to nats2k9 for my ian kinsler g/u glove. got it yesterday. thanks a lot for a smooth deal
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

I have had the good fortune of several great interactions with fellow forum members as of late. First a very sincere thank you to new member jacuzzi who went out of his way to afford me the opportunity to add a really cool Jets helmet to my collection. Darrin was extremely helpful and accomadating not to mention very cordial and professional. His time and efforts on my behalf are much appreciated.

A fellow Jets fan and collector jhunt28 is always a pleasure for me to talk Jets with and he went above and beyond in a recent transaction we had. Jon reminded me that this is a hobby and the most fun part of the hobby is sharing and helping others out. A stand up guy who hooked me up big time!

aeneas a.k.a Robert is always generous with his knowledge of football helmets and gracious with his time. I recently pesterded him with questions regarding an item I have and he was always quick to reply and as many have said I don't think we realize how fortunate we are to have a member who 1. is so knowledgeable regarding a specific topic but also 2. willing to share that knowledge.

And I would be remiss if I didn't mention my good friend and fellow Jets collector gridman80 who continually tolerates my complaining about the state of the Jets franchise and questions regarding Jets equipment. As most know, Jim has one of the more stunning Jets collections around and has seen and handled some serious high end football stuff. His knowledge of such and willingness to help has always been a real asset not only to this forum but to me personally.

GO JETS!
    Matthew

I would like to Thank IronManFan Bill for the Free Orioles Fanfest 09 Tickets.