Ok, what I am offering is something for sale and something for free. First for sale, I am selling a gram of dirt from home plate from Tropicana Field from the 2008 World Series. You will probably less than a half of gram for $3.65 (include ONLY 19 cents for shipping - I'll cover the rest of it), pay pal only. I was on the field at Tropicana with my bud Rick Moore (for another Tropicana Event) a week after the World Series and all the dirt was still on the field for the most part. I asked a stadium worker if I could take some dirt, and he let me. World Series Logo was still on the field, pic below.

Ok, now what is for free. I finally finished my video of my Buccaneers game used collection. All I ever collected is Bucs and Rays game used items. Very specific and focused collection. Included in the video is photo/matching.... this is not my best video I ever made, but it still took a good 7 hours to run down the footage, clip, put together and complete. I am having available to the public for only 6 days, then only my friends can see it….

I am working on my Rays game used video, which I think will be a lot better than this. Either way, I thought my pals at GUU would like this slop.

Also, if you would be kind enough, i just released an autobiography, if you are on facebook, type in "th3 v3nom" and if you click that you "like" the page, I will give you a pdf copy of the book for free. I am trying to get to 500 likes on that pig, thanks guys