Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Redsfest

Redsfest

Kind of early, but who cares. Anybody going to Redsfest? I'll be there but not with a booth like I had originally planned. Minimum of $600 and a contract clause that states I couldn't sell game used, no thank you.

To those who've gone before: what's a good time to get in line so that there aren't 500 people in front of me? I've always shown up way too late. Hopefully I won't throw my back out again this year in the batting cages, I'm 27 mind you.
    - CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
    Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Re: Redsfest

Always love this topic. I missed last year but plan on going this year. Seems like in the past people starting lining up around noon but last year they lined up starting early that morning. Since this is a "playoff" year more people will probably attend. I'm curious to see what kind of game used the team will be selling. They sold alot through the team store.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Looking for Cincinnati Reds Game Used.....Please help me !!! kentuckywildcatzz@hotmail.com

From what I've heard...the Community Fund has no new game used items. The Red's will sell game used stuff directly but at BIG time prices. I understand that these prices are much higher than in the past.

I don't mind paying a premium for an all star...but don't ask us to pay a premium for 2nd or 3rd tier players. It will be interesting to see.

I'll be in Orlando for the winter meetings/vacation so I wont be able to make it but I cant wait to see what everyone gets there.

Quote Originally Posted by jbsportstuff View Post
    From what I've heard...the Community Fund has no new game used items. The Red's will sell game used stuff directly but at BIG time prices. I understand that these prices are much higher than in the past.

I don't mind paying a premium for an all star...but don't ask us to pay a premium for 2nd or 3rd tier players. It will be interesting to see.
    So dealers can't sell game used and the RCF isn't getting any new stuff?

If both of those statements are true, I'm not really seeing any reason to go this year.
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by chakes89 View Post
    So dealers can't sell game used and the RCF isn't getting any new stuff?

If both of those statements are true, I'm not really seeing any reason to go this year.
    I have a booth. I'll bring the new game stuff, what I have left, put it under the table and if someone asks..... You never know what is going to pop out! If the RCF doesn't have any top players stuff out there, then putting some out isn't in conflict with the contract.

What game used items are you planning on selling? I may be interested.

E-mail me at boatinglaw@bellsouth.net

Thanks.

If anyone going wants to look out for Jonny Gomes game used items, I'd appreciate it: send a PM and we can work out the details.

I would be interested in Carlos Fisher items. Email me if you would like to figure out arrangements. benishlv@cs.com Thank you.
    I collect items from baseball players that attended Lewis-Clark State College: Marvin Benard, Vic Darensbourg, Steve Decker, Tom Edens, Jason Ellison, Anthony Ferrari, Carlos Fisher, John Foster, Keith Foulke, Sean Halton, Blaine Hardy, Bucky Jacobsen, Chris Mabeus, Steve Reed, Brendan Ryan, Chris Schwinden, and Frank Williams. http://www.lcscbaseballhof.com
    or awbenish@gmail.com or http://www.lcscbaseballblog.com

Can someone tell me the exact dates of the Redfest and what players will be there?

Thanks, Bobby