Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Spring Training/Batting Practice jersey's

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    No, sorry I don't collect Phillies, but I did know that Naylor is an Aussie so I just assumed. You may want to try to contact someone that is going to Phillies winter fest as they may have the guys you are looking for. It seems like they have jerseys from the lower name guys, Naylor still is prospect, but I think Harmon is gone.
    Thanks buddy. Naylor is still there, he is playing for my local city atm here in Brisbane. Big fan of him. Harmon made some bad decisions and had been suspended from baseball for 14 months (due back May '11). Can only hope he comes back bigger and better!

Quote Originally Posted by Klattsy View Post
    Thanks buddy. Naylor is still there, he is playing for my local city atm here in Brisbane. Big fan of him. Harmon made some bad decisions and had been suspended from baseball for 14 months (due back May '11). Can only hope he comes back bigger and better!
    Yeah I read up on that about Harman, but time may be running out for him when or if he comes back. I do like Trent Oeltjen though and was looking for his jerseys. If you are looking for him or any other Aussie players from the WBC contact Jim Bowley as he has a surplus of Australia WBC jerseys.

Harman will only be 27 when he comes back???

Yeah Jim was really friendly but out of my price range unfortunately Will be saving some pennies though! I have an Oeltjen minor league jersey coming in from his River Cat days with team loa. There was a D-Backs jersey a rare Los DBacks one that went for $154 on the bay with MLB cert, he didn't play in the game though. Am hoping that the Dodgers have some available soon...

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    The Phillies wear two different BP tops for ST (blue and red) and both are the same as their BP tops for the regular season.
    Hi Again, sorry to dredge up an old thread, how many versions of each top would a player get for ST? One red and one blue? Or would there be multiple copies of each jersey made???

Thanks!

Mark.