Thread: My New Site

Banned

My New Site

Hey Guys
    I just finished my site and would like to get some feedback on it
    http://whitesoxcollectibles.webs.com/
    Thanks

Re: My New Site

Site looks good and the jerseys are great! Wish I had the time to put one together with all my Yankee bats.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Masimen View Post
    Site looks good and the jerseys are great! Wish I had the time to put one together with all my Yankee bats.
    It took me 2 days to take pictures and set up the site. I know it still needs work but not bad for 2 days of work

Site looks great. The webs platform is great! I like the layout you picked, simple and clean. Love the collection as well! Great stuff.

I like the way you set up the jersey section: picture of the front, tag, and back.

Banned

Thanks !!

Good start to a nice Sox collection!

The guy you bought the Horlen jersey from has an amazing collection of 60's Sox jerseys. I bought my John and Melton jersey from him and I hope to someday get one of his Gary Peters jerseys. I would have gone hard at that Horlen jersey if it were 100% original, but decided to wait. Either way, it's tough to find great players from the late 60's and your Horlen jersey is a nice example with the Sesquicentennial patch. I like to think that one of these days an original late 60's home Sox jersey will become available and I'll pounce on it. I might be dead before that happens.

Keep up the good work!
    Mike

Looking for any White Sox jersey from Richie Zisk.

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/

"There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball"
    ~ Bill Veeck

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by karamaxjoe View Post
    Good start to a nice Sox collection!

The guy you bought the Horlen jersey from has an amazing collection of 60's Sox jerseys. I bought my John and Melton jersey from him and I hope to someday get one of his Gary Peters jerseys. I would have gone hard at that Horlen jersey if it were 100% original, but decided to wait. Either way, it's tough to find great players from the late 60's and your Horlen jersey is a nice example with the Sesquicentennial patch. I like to think that one of these days an original late 60's home Sox jersey will become available and I'll pounce on it. I might be dead before that happens.

Keep up the good work!
    Thanks Buddy
    I just want to be able to show examples of White Sox jerseys from every year.

As a Mets collector I think I have said it before I love your White Sox collection. If you ever come across any Bill Pulsipher items he was with them at the end of the 2001 season shoot me an email..
    Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com