Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Banned

BMH help with Josh Hamilton bat

I asked a couple months ago about a Hamilton bat order and I remember y'all saying that Hamilton ordered a few bats before the 2009 all star game. I was wondering if Hamilton ordered a certain model for the All Star game and if Hamilton got a new bat order shortly after the 2009 asg because I believe he broke both bats during the asg. Thanks!

Re: BMH help with Josh Hamilton bat

SEARCH OLD THREADS!!! It says he received 4 for the All Star game. I realize you are excited and that is great, but you keep asking the same stuff over and over and posting the same stuff over and over and people grow impatient and less likely to help you.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...h+hamilton+bat
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by lakeerie92 View Post
    SEARCH OLD THREADS!!! It says he received 4 for the All Star game. I realize you are excited and that is great, but you keep asking the same stuff over and over and posting the same stuff over and over and people grow impatient and less likely to help you.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...h+hamilton+bat
    +1
    really dude not to come off rude but leave your bat alone its a great item, move on to the next great one

Quote Originally Posted by rangersfan1214 View Post
    I asked a couple months ago about a Hamilton bat order and I remember y'all saying that Hamilton ordered a few bats before the 2009 all star game. I was wondering if Hamilton ordered a certain model for the All Star game and if Hamilton got a new bat order shortly after the 2009 asg because I believe he broke both bats during the asg. Thanks!

Players don't really order bats for the AS or WS. What we usually do is send them duplicates of their previous order. Now, some players Chuck will call and ask what model, etc.
    Brian Hillerich