Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Astros winter sale

Hi all...Heard today the Astros are going to have a game-used sale in December. Did not get a date, but should be mid-December.

Re: Astros winter sale

DO you think there might be game used fielding gloves, or do those things usually not show up at team sales?

thanks

I will be going for sure, sounds to be a great event!
    AM - no I doubt there will be any gloves. Guessing a bunch of jerseys, balls, caps, ect! Can't wait I'm itching to purchase some items for my collection.

hopefully it will be worth the 3 hour drive! if anyone figures out the date PLEASE email me!

Banned

I believe it will be Wednesday, 12/15. It was a great sale last year as they cleared out the bats. Unfortunately, this year they sold all the bats in the last home series. I was told there will be a TON of jerseys from 1999-2010. They have a large inventory remaining of MLB Auth baseballs, line-up cards, hats, and some bases.

The Astros are going to Cool Base for all 5 styles of jerseys next year, so there is no reason to keep the last few years of jerseys around for spares.

AM,

No gloves will be available. Since those are owned by the players, most players keep them, give them to other players, or sell them privately. Anyone in particular that you are looking for?

Thanks,

Wonder if there will be any great deals to be had. Towards the end of the season they were basically trying to give away some of the scrub jerseys they have had for sale for the longest. I'll def. try to go to this

Anyone know what the prices might be like on common jerseys/bats?
    Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

Would be interested in a Jason Castro jersey if someone can give me a hand.

thanks, John

To anyone attending this, please send me an email. I live in Austin and will not be able to make it down there. Im a huge astros fan and I would love to find some deals.

Thanks

Drew

Maybe they were told to sell everything as the owner is trying to sell the team. Get something for it now or it will passed to the new owner....When, where is the sale?