Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Post game used items in which were used at a game you were attending!

I just discovered that a Mitch Moreland bat I got and photo matched was used at a game I attended. I think this is really cool to think that you were actually at a game when they used your item so I thought I'd start a thread in which people can post items from games they attended!

Re: Post game used items in which were used at a game you were attending!

Well, not big league noteworthy, but I took the family to the Diamond in Richmond last July 2 to watch an Erie Seawolves/Richmond Flying Squirrels game. What a blast.

I had brought cards to have various coaches sign including some for Ray Burris and Phil Nevin of the Seawolves. One son and I JUST missed them because the National Anthem started just as I got to their dugout and our chance evaporated.

However, just after the MiLB season ended, I purchased the road jerseys each of them wore that day from the team store. Not a great story, but fresh.

Three Rockies jerseys - not just from games I attended, but also each with significance in both the Player's and the Rockies' history:

9/1/2009 & 9/2/2009 : Jason Giambi's 1st two ABs as a Rockie Jersey

9/8/2009 : Eric Young Jr's 1st (and still only) MLB HR Jersey (I retrievd that HR)

9/8/2010 : Michael McKenry's MLB Debut Jersey

Can't find my Ticket from this game right now!

All the best -

Smitty

Back in 2005,I brought my mom to see the lakers play the timberwolves so she could see her man kobe play in person for the first time.And got her seats a couple of rows behind courtside seats and next to lakers bench.And towards end of the game i went down to take a close picture of kobe and yelled if i could have his sweatbands and lamar came over and gave me his.First time i have ever got anything at any game.And i am a lamar fan forever.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

you spelled odom* wrong

most of my collection i personally received at games my best being this barry bonds 2000 sam bat uncracked, I'm sure many of you have seen it;
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Thanks,
    Bobby

lehmsbobby@yahoo.com

I once caught a hockey puck at a Hershey Bears game. Not unusual except I was sitting behind the goal and big nets they have up. It hit the top of the glass about 15 feet from the net then made a weird turn and landed on my lap.

Not a game used jersey per se, but Game Used baseballs from two games I attended.....Ripken breaking the world record for most consecutive games played in KC (1996) and his 3000th hit game in MN (2000):

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanfan View Post
    Not a game used jersey per se, but Game Used baseballs from two games I attended.....Ripken breaking the world record for most consecutive games played in KC (1996) and his 3000th hit game in MN (2000):

Ironmanfan, I'm always in awe of your awesome Ripken items. It's cool that you were there and that he personalized that ball for you.

Banned

No means to show pics, but got Paul Konerko's 34th home run of 2010 with the help of a coaching buddy in the White Sox bullpen.

Dave Miedema