Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: great prices

great prices

Im not sure if everyone is aware by now, but JO Sports is running an amazing 50% off sale, and i just picked up 3 awesome pieces. I also picked up some great Raiders jerseys for a very nice price. I just thought i would share this info with the people that haven't seen this yet. I hope everyone can get what they want

Banned

Re: great prices

Where are the sale items located? All I see is $1,000+ items

There is no specific "sale" section will just see the sale prices mixed in with the non-sale items. Looks like their newer jerseys from this year are not on sale, but there are a bunch of great items for $100! Especially if you search "Rams"
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

The Torry Holt is a steal for that price. A future HOF'er for only $550
    looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

Quote Originally Posted by perlman9 View Post
    There is no specific "sale" section will just see the sale prices mixed in with the non-sale items. Looks like their newer jerseys from this year are not on sale, but there are a bunch of great items for $100! Especially if you search "Rams"
    Thanks J, finding a Madison Hedgecock for $90 shipped sounds wonderful.....now I just need $90.....Who is feeling the Christmas spirit and wants to buy it for me?
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Thanks for the heads-up about JO's sale! I just got a huge (3XL) Raiders sideline parka, Redskins game jersey for my long-suffering buddy, and two Vikings NOB practice jerseys for $175 delivered! Can't beat that.

Thanks for the heads up! I picked up a Vikings practice jersey of Wisconsin Badger Erasmus James for $25 + $14 in shipping (UPS).
    Joe

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gingi79 View Post
    Thanks J, finding a Madison Hedgecock for $90 shipped sounds wonderful.....now I just need $90.....Who is feeling the Christmas spirit and wants to buy it for me?
    From his Rookie year none the less.