Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

December Pickups

Ok so it is a few hours early but I was pretty excited to pick up a big chunk of 2010 Victor Martinez items from Steiner including two road jerseys, one BP Jersey, one red Alternate Jersey, batting helmet and hat. All are MLB authenticated and I was lucky to make the actual purchase the day Martinez signed with the Tigers so I think I probably saved a few bucks. This gives me a full set of 2010 jerseys (2 home, 2 away, BP, Alternate).

Re: December Pickups

Quote Originally Posted by dcgreg25 View Post
    Ok so it is a few hours early but I was pretty excited to pick up a big chunk of 2010 Victor Martinez items from Steiner including two road jerseys, one BP Jersey, one red Alternate Jersey, batting helmet and hat. All are MLB authenticated and I was lucky to make the actual purchase the day Martinez signed with the Tigers so I think I probably saved a few bucks. This gives me a full set of 2010 jerseys (2 home, 2 away, BP, Alternate).

Nice pickups how many Victor jerseys do you have now? Also, are you excited about him going to Detroit?

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    Nice pickups how many Victor jerseys do you have now? Also, are you excited about him going to Detroit?
    Thanks! I am up to nineteen jerseys (Indians, Red Sox, Bisons AAA, WBC & All Star). While I am an Indians fan at heart, I am excited for Victor to go to Detroit as I interned with the Tigers when they were at the old stadium plus the Tigers sell GU items direct meaning I will have access to his Tigers stuff as well.

Looks like Steiner still has a few V-Mart Red Sox jerseys on their website.

Whats up with that?
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by chakes89 View Post
    Looks like Steiner still has a few V-Mart Red Sox jerseys on their website.

Whats up with that?
    They must not have taken them down yet as those are the items I purchased (matching MLB hologram #s).

Terry Glenn Cowboys jersey from 2003 (For Sale)

Ken Hamlin Cowboys jersey from 2007 (For Sale)

Doug Free Cowboys jersey from 2007

Stephen Bowen Cowboys jersey from 2007 (hammered with some repairs)

looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

Since we are showing off December a little early, I will post my birthday gifts from last night.

First off is my 2003 Adam Dunn alternate jersey with great use. Next up is a 2010 Yorman Rodriguez Billings Mustangsroad jersey.... continuing the largest Yorman Rodriguez collection in the world.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Nice birthday gifts, mine is tomorrow (the first) hopefully i can get some nice GU stuff as well!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRexpressfan94 View Post
    Nice birthday gifts, mine is tomorrow (the first) hopefully i can get some nice GU stuff as well!
    I hope you do get some GU items.
    All I get is what do you want for your Christmas? and I say really you have to ask. And I end up getting a pair of shoes or sweater WTF!

New 49er December pickups include:

Ken Norton away 1994 throwback with team letter worn against the Chargers

Ricky Watters home 1994 non throwback with team letter worn against the Eagles

Ricky Watters home throwback 1994 worn in NFC Championship game vs Cowboys with team letter

Dana Stubblefield 1994 non throwback home team letter worn against Eagles and in preseason

Tim Mcdonald 1994 throwback home team letter worn against the Broncos

Merton Hanks 1994 throwback home worn against Falcons team letter

William Floyd 1994 non throwback home worn against the Raiders team letter

Steve Young 1997 home worn against the Saints photo matched

Joe Nedney 2007 away JO sale

Barry Sims Raiders JO sale

Game used football from 2010 game in London. Football has 49ers laser printed into it.

Game used football from 49ers-Vikings game which ended with Favre miracle TD pass. JO sale

Will post images asap. Always looking for any quality 49ers shirts and ANY shirt or game used football with team letter.

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com