Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: MCGWIRE 1996 Mears "5" Jersey on EBAY HELP I got ??"S

I will agree 100% with sammy on this. Joel Albert is the most argumentive, derisive person to post on this forum. He obviously loves to "rile" people up. I debated even to post this because I truely believe that Mr. Albert loves the attention that he gets with his post. My biggest laugh is when he always says that "this will be the last post I make on this thread!" yet he just cannot help himself and will continue to post on the thread. I challenge you Mr. Albert to ignore this, I bet you can"t.

Fraudfinder!!,

Not to change the subject (although I am happy to change the subject), do you have any interesting "finds" to report to us?

I think I speak on behalf of many of us who love and appreciate your fine work. I haven't seen you as a bidder on eBay as much these days. Given some of the blatantly bogus junk I've seen lately, I'd say there is dire need for your services!

Any good stories or interesting reports?

Best,
    Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fraudfinder!!
    I will agree 100% with sammy on this. Joel Albert is the most argumentive, derisive person to post on this forum. He obviously loves to "rile" people up. I debated even to post this because I truely believe that Mr. Albert loves the attention that he gets with his post. My biggest laugh is when he always says that "this will be the last post I make on this thread!" yet he just cannot help himself and will continue to post on the thread. I challenge you Mr. Albert to ignore this, I bet you can"t.
    If you can't get my name right, don't bother. Also, I do not care what you believe about what I think, it is not your business. I sign my name to all my posts, any reason you don't? I am often in the right, so my knowledge must mean something to someone with all the positive emails I receive from forum members.

Sammy, sorry you feel wrong, but your post made it seem like anything with a MEARS grade of A5 showed light or no use, and I commented on your statement. Get over it, you made a blanket statement that could have been taken out of concept. I do not know why you made this a personal issue, I didn't care until you became a jerk about the discussion.

If your feelings are hurt, call a doctor. They are prescribing medicine for problems such as this like candy these days.

Joel Albert? The guy from the Tijuana Brass?
    R. C. Walker
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

treborreklaw@hotmail.com

Banned

Nah, that is Herb and his name is spelled Alpert.

Reid,
    Thank you for you and other members appreciation of my "fine work".... Trust me, you do not have any idea of what I have done in the past. My job gives me great satisfaction in helping "victims" of ebay and other scams. While I have "trolled" ebay for obvious fruads I am really limited in the State where I reside as far as investigations. In many cities if you pay for an item and do not receive it, the local authorities will generally tell the vicim that there is nothing they can do as it is a "civil" matter. I do my best to work and investigate these complaints. There are many in the small city where I work. I have worked with ebay on several fraud investigation and they are excellent believe it or not. There is great satisfaction in showing up at someone's door with an arrest or search warrant selling obvious bogus stuff. It is not just sports items but a multitude of items. Trust me on this.

The real "fraudfinder!!" is certainly not me. I have a keen interest in the hobby however I am no expert. The real "fruadfinders!!" are guys like yourself, sammy, Howard and a list of others that are to long to mention. Your work is appreciated.

Mr. Alpert,
    I apoligize for incorrectly spelling your name wrong. I stand by my opinion however. You are no doubt a wealth of knowledge. I have never disputed that. It is the way you come across in some of you posts that can be bothersome. In my opinion you would be taken much more seriousy if you tone down some of post. You are right, it really is none of my business so I will shut up in the future! Take care.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fraudfinder!!
    Mr. Alpert,
    I apoligize for incorrectly spelling your name wrong. I stand by my opinion however. You are no doubt a wealth of knowledge. I have never disputed that. It is the way you come across in some of you posts that can be bothersome. In my opinion you would be taken much more seriousy if you tone down some of post. You are right, it really is none of my business so I will shut up in the future! Take care.
    No problem, this issue here with Sammy is because I clarified a point from his original post and he lost it with me over it. I am not looking for trouble, and as you can see I have not commented on the Larry Bird jersey in Grey Flannel's current auction yet though I know the truth.

In other words, I am not as interested anymore in every topic.

Now, if you ever want to debate the history of modern baseball sluggers with me we can have a really good debate as the past has shown.

Quote Originally Posted by trsent
    I am not looking for trouble, and as you can see I have not commented on the Larry Bird jersey in Grey Flannel's current auction yet though I know the truth.
    Joel
    Why don't you email Grey Flannel and inform them of the truth. If Grey Flannel has blocked your email address, let me know I will be the middle man and try to help you out. I just want to work out all of these issues. Joel, I just want to be a nice guy and help this forum out.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard
    Joel
    Why don't you email Grey Flannel and inform them of the truth. If Grey Flannel has blocked your email address, let me know I will be the middle man and try to help you out. I just want to work out all of these issues. Joel, I just want to be a nice guy and help this forum out.
    What are you talking about?

There is no issues, people are assuming without any proof about an item that they are wrong about, but I am not getting involved with Grey Flannel issues anymore. Howard can have a field day with them at this time. Grey Flannel knows all about the Larry Bird jersey in discussion and the assumptions on this forum are incorrect but I kept quiet because I am trying real hard...

Did someone block my email address from something because I have not had any email returned from anywhere?