Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Thanks BMH...and a message for the sick emailer!

Quote Originally Posted by lakeerie92 View Post
    I am sorry if I came across as an ass but I don't appreciate my posts being an example of negative treatment of a member.
    You didn't come across that way at all. You didn't care for your post being used as an example, and that's understandable. Thanks for your commments.
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

I am going to make the following statement, and then ask that the moderators close this thread.

I have been a member of GUU for a while now. Never have I contacted anyone outside the fourm, other than Joel (a fellow Arod collector) and Andrew Lang (who helped me get Arod to sign something for me).

Never have I emailed anyone outside of the GUU forum. Never have I PM'd anyone. I never had battles or issues with anyone to the extent hatred and nasty words went back and forth.

It was mentioned by a few that they know who it was. I contacted that individual, and there's no question in my mind they didn't make the comments.

For whatever reason someone sent me those nasty and rude emails, I'm clueless. I've never done anything to hurt anyone in this forum.

Overall, just a bad situation!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Quote Originally Posted by lakeerie92 View Post
    The emails are more funny than anything because they are ridiculously over the top. I should be offended being in the Navy and all, but I am sure I can hold my own with whoever it is so I am ok with it.

It sucks you got these emails and I am sorry for that, but as far as your post about rangersfan you should really just mind your own business on that. The only difference is I can understand it from him because he is 13.
    s
    I posted that he should move on to the next bat, he had been asking questions about the same bat for five months. The forum came up with what it could. Let me ask you a question, how am i to know the age of posters? i don't go around asking people's ages. I feel kind of bad that i may have discouraged him, but i was just being honest. Just an fyi this is an open forum how can it exist if everyone "minded their own business"? really? wow