Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Georgia Black Jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by UGA016 View Post
    Here are some of the others I have obtained through my sources.GGOOO DAWWGSS!!
    Whoa Brother, love that AJ Jersey. If you ever want to sell it or ever come across a Red AJ Green Jersey I would love to get one. I also love your Bowl Rings. I just picked up the entire Boxed Set of the Alabama 2009 Championship Player Rings (BCS, NCAA, and SEC Championship Rings). I will have to show my Bama Jerseys one day when I take some pics. John

Damn Bama 0037 if u have the Whole set of Bama rings!! WOW!! Good for u!! Yeah i am Missing 1 ring which is the 2002 sec ring. Hard to find. I am trying to get a red home AJ jersey. If I do I will consider!! Hopefully we can meet in the SEC championship next Year !!! GOOO DAWGGSSS!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by UGA016 View Post
    Damn Bama 0037 if u have the Whole set of Bama rings!! WOW!! Good for u!! Yeah i am Missing 1 ring which is the 2002 sec ring. Hard to find. I am trying to get a red home AJ jersey. If I do I will consider!! Hopefully we can meet in the SEC championship next Year !!! GOOO DAWGGSSS!!!
    Yep, it belonged to one of the players who transferred before the start of the season. I will take some pics and post up when I get a chance. Not sure if you have seen any of the pics online but they went overboard on the set. It is housed in a beautiful wooden box with a glass top that has all the scores of the games engraved in it. Then of course you have the 3 rings inside the box. Cost me quite a bit but I love it. I would love to see Bama vs GA in Atlanta next year, I just hope Cam goes pro, lol.

Yeah I am actually friends with Kirby Smart. He coached at VSU when I was there. He was my best friends roomie at UGA. Those rings are sweet!!! Teah CAM is gone after this year depending on the lockout!!