Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Georgia Black Jerseys

I contacted the Georgia University store about their game worn black helmets, but received a response all helmets were sold out but they have a lot of black game worn jerseys for sale. Anyone interested I can forward the email with the excel spreadsheet with numbers available. I think they will even check for wear if you want. Their response was quick and I believe they are $150 each.
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Re: Georgia Black Jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by perlman9 View Post
    I contacted the Georgia University store about their game worn black helmets, but received a response all helmets were sold out but they have a lot of black game worn jerseys for sale. Anyone interested I can forward the email with the excel spreadsheet with numbers available. I think they will even check for wear if you want. Their response was quick and I believe they are $150 each.
    tsharp94@gmail.com Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by perlman9 View Post
    Hey Jason,

Forward one to me as well please if you don't mind. I'd love to see what they have.

If you can please forward me the email. Thanks

I was able to get some jerseys early in the season. Most of the low numbers are gone. I was able to get A. Murray ,Troupe, Aj Green and others.

Just curious if the AJ Green jersey had the nameplate on the back?? I would love to get one of those myself. I see there is a Murray on ebay but it doesn't look to have much game use. That is the only thing, I want a Green with quite a bit of game use. Thanks John

would love the list as well.
    Thanks,
    Bobby

lehmsbobby@yahoo.com

Yeah I posted the Murray on Ebay. I have the Green as well. The Murray doesn't show any Game use due to the fact that He didnt wear in a Game. It does show wear though. The Green I have shows wear and Game use rubs on thee shoulders. I mis posted the Murray as Game Used when I should have posted as Game issued. My Fault. I believe I should hold on to both being they are wearing them next year. Gooo Dawgss!!

Here is the murray i will post the Green in a bit
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here are some of the others I have obtained through my sources.GGOOO DAWWGSS!!
    Attached Images Attached Images