Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JoSportsCo

Re: JoSportsCo

I ordered one jersey and received it yesterday. I was somewhat disappointed by the lack of game use on it. The item description stated "jersey shows good use." The only thing I can see is very light piling of the fabric which could have resulted from it being washed. I looked it over very closely and could find no other evidence of game use. It was shipped quickly and I am satisfied since it was half price, but would have been extremely disappointed if I had paid full price.

Re: JoSportsCo

I finally got to my post office yesterday to pick up the package from JO that arrived there several days ago. One of the Vikings practice jerseys I ordered had been sold, so they sent me 2 others as replacements, which was terrific, since the one that was sold was some common player I didn't even know.

Averything was outstanding: A Raiders sideline jacket that I've been wearing, super warm, comfortable, with a hood, and of course extremely well made. A Redskins burgundy game jersey with NOB, and 3 Vikings practice jerseys, all with NOB. All for $175 delivered.

I couldn't be happier with the items, service, everything. If someone from JO reads these boards, Thanks!!

-Mark