X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lokee
    Banned
    • May 2008

JoSportsCo

As we all know JO had some pretty cool jersey's on sale this past weekend. I bought 4 jersey's and paid with paypal. Is it normal for them to not send you some kind of confirmation email saying they received payment ? I got the order confirmation email but nothing saying they have received payment. I have emailed them 3 or 4 times since Monday and no response. 3 of the jersey's I ordered are no longer on the site but 1 of them is and it says Sale Pending. It's all confusing to me. Next step will be a phone call I guess.
  • BU54CB
    • Jul 2010

Re: JoSportsCo

Originally posted by Lokee
    As we all know JO had some pretty cool jersey's on sale this past weekend. I bought 4 jersey's and paid with paypal. Is it normal for them to not send you some kind of confirmation email saying they received payment ? I got the order confirmation email but nothing saying they have received payment. I have emailed them 3 or 4 times since Monday and no response. 3 of the jersey's I ordered are no longer on the site but 1 of them is and it says Sale Pending. It's all confusing to me. Next step will be a phone call I guess.
    I ordered one as well and received the order confirmation, my jersey said sold on it. I called JO tonight and they said the jersey was on its way, The guy I spoke to actually packed my jersey, give them a buzz, I'm sure you'll get squared away.

Comment

• 34swtns
      • Apr 2006

I heard they ended up with a BOATLOAD of orders from the sale and shipping is a little backed up but everything should be going out this week.

Comment

• Lokee
        Banned
        • May 2008

Cool thanks for the replies.

Comment

• Tyrcha
          • Dec 2009

My Rashied Davis from the Arizona and possibly the home against the Lions showed up yesterday.

CBCollector.com
          Collecting
          Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Comment

• legaleagle92481
            Banned
            • Oct 2009

They beat to their own drum it will turn up I didn't order from the sale but ordered like two weeks before and I got no confirmation the jersey just showed up oneday.

Comment

• capitalssticks
              • May 2009

i ordered 40 jerseys and got them right away. they had over 300 orders im told

Comment

• BU54CB
                • Jul 2010

I received mine today

Comment

• Lokee
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by capitalssticks
                  i ordered 40 jerseys and got them right away. they had over 300 orders im told
                  Talk about a mail day LOL

Comment

• zybu_s
                    • Nov 2009

Picked an Erasmus James practice jersey and paid for it with PayPal per their directions immediately. Got a confirmation that payPal sent the payment. Waited till Monday, jersey was still marked "pending." I emailed and pasted a copy of the PayPal confirmation and set the priority on the email as HIGH. I got a call Tuesday from a guy who said they were swamped with orders, but working through them. The jersey arrived today.

Absolutely happy with it.
                    Joe

Comment

• short84
                      • Dec 2008

I ordered one jersey and received it yesterday. I was somewhat disappointed by the lack of game use on it. The item description stated "jersey shows good use." The only thing I can see is very light piling of the fabric which could have resulted from it being washed. I looked it over very closely and could find no other evidence of game use. It was shipped quickly and I am satisfied since it was half price, but would have been extremely disappointed if I had paid full price.

Comment

• Mark17
                        • May 2006

I finally got to my post office yesterday to pick up the package from JO that arrived there several days ago. One of the Vikings practice jerseys I ordered had been sold, so they sent me 2 others as replacements, which was terrific, since the one that was sold was some common player I didn't even know.

Averything was outstanding: A Raiders sideline jacket that I've been wearing, super warm, comfortable, with a hood, and of course extremely well made. A Redskins burgundy game jersey with NOB, and 3 Vikings practice jerseys, all with NOB. All for $175 delivered.

I couldn't be happier with the items, service, everything. If someone from JO reads these boards, Thanks!!

-Mark

Comment

Working...