Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JoSportsCo

Banned

JoSportsCo

As we all know JO had some pretty cool jersey's on sale this past weekend. I bought 4 jersey's and paid with paypal. Is it normal for them to not send you some kind of confirmation email saying they received payment ? I got the order confirmation email but nothing saying they have received payment. I have emailed them 3 or 4 times since Monday and no response. 3 of the jersey's I ordered are no longer on the site but 1 of them is and it says Sale Pending. It's all confusing to me. Next step will be a phone call I guess.

Re: JoSportsCo

Quote Originally Posted by Lokee View Post
    As we all know JO had some pretty cool jersey's on sale this past weekend. I bought 4 jersey's and paid with paypal. Is it normal for them to not send you some kind of confirmation email saying they received payment ? I got the order confirmation email but nothing saying they have received payment. I have emailed them 3 or 4 times since Monday and no response. 3 of the jersey's I ordered are no longer on the site but 1 of them is and it says Sale Pending. It's all confusing to me. Next step will be a phone call I guess.
    I ordered one as well and received the order confirmation, my jersey said sold on it. I called JO tonight and they said the jersey was on its way, The guy I spoke to actually packed my jersey, give them a buzz, I'm sure you'll get squared away.

I heard they ended up with a BOATLOAD of orders from the sale and shipping is a little backed up but everything should be going out this week.

Banned

Cool thanks for the replies.

My Rashied Davis from the Arizona and possibly the home against the Lions showed up yesterday.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Banned

They beat to their own drum it will turn up I didn't order from the sale but ordered like two weeks before and I got no confirmation the jersey just showed up oneday.

i ordered 40 jerseys and got them right away. they had over 300 orders im told

I received mine today

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by capitalssticks View Post
    i ordered 40 jerseys and got them right away. they had over 300 orders im told
    Talk about a mail day LOL

Picked an Erasmus James practice jersey and paid for it with PayPal per their directions immediately. Got a confirmation that payPal sent the payment. Waited till Monday, jersey was still marked "pending." I emailed and pasted a copy of the PayPal confirmation and set the priority on the email as HIGH. I got a call Tuesday from a guy who said they were swamped with orders, but working through them. The jersey arrived today.

Absolutely happy with it.
    Joe