Hello,
I just want to let everyone know that our favorite rip off artist is back at it again. His name is Mike Schultz (no relation to me) is back on EBAY selling. He is now going by the EBAY user name gamerbats7110. You can do a search on here for his other EBAY names mes19712010, Brewers1994, manica71. You will see what I mean. Stay away from his stuff unless you want to buy fishy items. I'm not saying all his stuff is junk but there a many, many questionable items he has sold to fellow members on here and EBAY and around the Milwaukee area. He has items listed right now on EBAY. When I look at the Winfield bat and see those funny looking ball marks they look like the bat was used at a local batting cage. Lot's of his bats in the past have had these funny ball marks. Troy at MEARS will tell you all the same thing I'm telling you about Mike. Troy has always said it looks like his bats are use at a batting cage. He has been banned on here several times and he reads this forum all the time. So I know he will see this post. If you have any questions feel free to email me.