Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

George Gervin - GreyFlannel

If anyone has anyinsight on this type of Spurs jersey I would appreciate it. I can not find any pictures or documents shoing this type of font. The Gervin on the back is different from what I could find, as well as the arch in San Antonio. Even the lettering is White Letters blocked with a small black space and then white outline. Most of the pictures I could find have black lettering with white outlining, or just plain block white letters.

Please let me know if you know of any jerseys like this, and if I am way off????

thanks
    Bill

Re: George Gervin - GreyFlannel

So far, all I can find is the two style you'e mentioned. I'll keep looking. What year is this jersey from?

The description just says it is from the 70's.

It would sure be nice if auction houses provided a style match photo with their auction listings. Especially in the case where something seems unique.
    Even if it wasn't an Ice photo, it would be great to see a game pic of a Spur wearing this style of jersey. Would help date it too. Could this be an ABA Spurs jersey or early NBA? I'll ask some ABA guys.

Greg