Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2010 Giambi Rockies road jersey..

....God bless my wife,the enabler,for this early X-Mas gift (which made me very merry,I might add!!) with Rockies letter...matches the road cap I just got a couple weeks ago.Now where's RBoitano with those damn '09 road pants?????

Joe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...always looking for game-used JASON GIAMBI equipment!

Re: 2010 Giambi Rockies road jersey..

Great pickup. I'd love to find a pair of road pants to complete my Tulo set. I'd actually like to find any pair of pants from 2010.

Nontheless,

Great addition, you have a very kind wife.

Banned

Talking Re: 2010 Giambi Rockies road jersey..

While you know that Giambi is one of my least favorite players for personal reasons (I won't rehash the story here), that jersey is one immaculate Christmas gift! Glad your "enabler" has you pegged so well...my wife's idea of a Xmas gift is for me to sell 2 or 3 jerseys to buy gifts for friends and family. Needless to say, she has not gotten any cooperation from me on that idea.

Dave Miedema

Haha,that's actually pretty funny Dave!Every once in a while,I DO have to hear that I'd better start selling!(she knows the Giambi stuff isn't going anywheres,but she eyeballs some of the other Phillies and better-name bats in my collection and starts gettin' crazy ideas sometimes!

Skier,try sending a message to Helton17 on eBay and see if he can get any-I asked him about Giambi jerseys,and he was able to get this one.

Take care,
    Joe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's really neat, and if you could get those pants than you would have the "counter" full uniform to xpress.

Thanks,Lastings..and while I do have a complete A's uni already,it would be cool to complete another.Never did get around to getting the Yanks home & road pants to go with the jerseys...Xpress' is really neat cause it was used all together in a GREAT photomatch...however,my uni-if I do complete it-will have the correct game-used TPX batting gloves!!

Great recent Milledge additions..wonder where he'll wind up in '11...a new team's jersey for ya to hunt down!!

All the best,
    Joe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

True depending where he ends up and if it's a game used selling friendly team. I got lucky with his first three teams so hopefully (if there's a fourth) the same will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by 2000mvpfan View Post
    .Xpress' is really neat cause it was used all together in a GREAT photomatch...however,my uni-if I do complete it-will have the correct game-used TPX batting gloves!!

All the best,
    Joe
    Joe -

It's not for a lack of trying to get a pair from him!!!

At least the Franklins are MLB authentics...

By the way, if you want a pair of the Reebok cleats like mine, write me and I might be able to track a pair down... not GU, but they are the correct style to what he wore here...

- Smitty

Quote Originally Posted by 2000mvpfan View Post
    Actually Joe I might have seen a pair of NIKES like he's wearing in your photo match photo...

In one of the photo match photos from 2009, he's wearing Reebok like what I picked up...

Jut let me know!!!

- Smitty

Just breakin' balls about the gloves Chris..gotta nail you for something on such an otherwise perfect photomatch..and I'll tell you,his gloves are tough-for whatever reason I've only seen 2 pairs-one of which I own-and one single glove-which I also grabbed-for sale in all these years.
    Don't worry about the cleats,I don't have any mannequin displays,so my jersey/pants combos have to go right in the display cabinet..I do appreciate the offer though..thanks!
    And great Giambi helmet you wound up getting there..definitely a full season's worth of use on that one,doubt seriously he had another!

Take care,
    Joe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]