Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tigerfest

Tigerfest

I have been going to Tigerfest for the last 5 years or so and I plan on going again this year. It seems like the Tigers love to keep the date they start selling tickets for it a big secret. Does anyone happen to know when the ticketa for it go on sale(maybe a season ticket holder)? Also, who is planning on going?

Re: Tigerfest

I got a flood of e-mails today. The event is January 22 and tickets go on sale this Friday at 10 a.m.
    Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

Quote Originally Posted by russyurk View Post
    I got a flood of e-mails today. The event is January 22 and tickets go on sale this Friday at 10 a.m.

I got the email about Tigerfest today too, thanks for posting though.

don't forget to buy your tickets today, they usually sell out in a day or two it seems.......
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdale View Post
    don't forget to buy your tickets today, they usually sell out in a day or two it seems.......
    Dale, got my tickets this morning. Man up to $18 this year, they were $12 a couple years ago. Are you going? Maybe I will see you there.

I saw on their website that they are having 7 autograph areas this year (including 1 kids only), I feel like they normally have 12-14(including 1 kids only). I wonder if they have a new system this year...if it is the same system as the last few years the wait is going to be even worse. Maybe they are having more signers per line.

I picked mine up today. I'm pretty excited, I haven't been since 1995 at the Joe. Plus my son is seven and even though we don't live in Michigan I'm trying very hard to make him a Tigers fan. (I'm pushing the Wings too but sadly I cant do the Lions.)
    Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

Quote Originally Posted by russyurk View Post
    I picked mine up today. I'm pretty excited, I haven't been since 1995 at the Joe. Plus my son is seven and even though we don't live in Michigan I'm trying very hard to make him a Tigers fan. (I'm pushing the Wings too but sadly I cant do the Lions.)
    I never went to Tigerfest at the Joe or Cobo, but this will be my 5th year in a row and from what I hear things are run much differently that when it was at the Joe. I think I finally figured out a pretty good system, if you would like any tips just PM me.

Hey Lupo, I tried to send you a PM, but it said that you have them turned off.

yes, got mine & I'll be there...always a good time!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net