Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

i need help on tommy lasorda game used 1988 jersey

thereis a 1988 lasorda road jersey on ebay that i am intreasted in but i have some doubts about it the jersey has the set 1 1988 tag on the jersey bu ive seen another 1988 set 1 road jersey with the 1988 world series patch on the sleeve wich one is real? could there be 2 set 1 1988 road jersey on from the beging of the season and one for the world series please let me know any info you may know and can tell me about it thanksthis is the 1988 lasorda road jersey set 1 on he tage without the world series patch.http://www.icollector.com/1988-Tommy...iform_i6064031#

Re: i need help on tommy lasorda game used 1988 jersey

i couldnt paste anymore picture of the jersey with the patch and tag but i left a link to the site please email me at ramon55vdub@yahoo.com

Banned

Lightbulb Re: i need help on tommy lasorda game used 1988 jersey

Multiple set 1 tags can and do exist on many, if not most, Rawlings gamers. With Rawlings, the flagged set number is a chronological notation of the time of order. Anything ordered in the original supply is flag tagged set 1. Midseason orders are flag tagged set 2. The only set 3 flag tags are found on Rangers jerseys from 2000-02 of A-Rod, Palmiero and Pudge that were ordered by them personally. Many question whether they were actually worn or not. With SlimFast Tommy being a Dodger all season, more than one set 1 flag tagged jersey is highly probable.

Dave Miedema

PS: Mods...can you move this thread to the auction item section, please.