Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: ebay seller?

Hybrid View

ebay seller?

anyone here know who ebay seller 714dirk is? they/he/she had a bat listed as uncracked and i got it and it is worthless as it is cracked. how can you as a seller not notice something like that so obvious?
    that is 2 bats in a row now that i have bought that have been cracked and the seller "didn't notice the crack". that is a bunch of crap.
    i guess i will have to ask for more pics of items. and if they don't agree, well i guess they are hiding something.

Banned

Re: ebay seller?

I don't know the seller but I disagree with your statement that a cracked bat is worthless, that is defintely a false statement. Why don't you just file a Paypal claim if you feel he/she misdescribed it?

really how is the bat worthless because it is cracked. did you plan on using it yourself? thats the only way i could imagine its worthless because of a crack

If somebody only collect uncracked bats a cracked bat would be worthless. Id definately pay a premium for one that was uncracked.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

File a complaint with Paypal/Ebay.

I don't follow the logic in saying that a cracked bat is worthless. Most every bat gets cracked - at least the ones with a lot of use...it's part of the game.

it's worthless to me because i don't buy cracked bats only uncracked ones. if someone is going to sell me something i expect it to be what they describe it to be.
    and not turn around later after i mention the problem and say they didn't know the bat was cracked when the crack is obvious.
    that has happened 3 times all with the same answer; "i didn't know it was cracked?". yea right. and yes, i did file a complaint. i am not putting up with that crap. if someone has to be dishonest with me to sell something, i want nothing to do with them.