Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Packers GW Throwback Uniforms

If any of you guys have a few extra bucks, the Packers are selling their throwback uniforms on their website.

Jim

http://www.packersproshop.com/produc...be256c7146253/

Banned

Re: Packers GW Throwback Uniforms

http://cgi.ebay.com/Donald-Driver-Ga...item255f876c13

Seller is selling helmets along with a jersey or two.

10 grand for a Donald Driver helmet !

Interesting that it is for sale on ebay as it is still for sale on the Packers site. Either he bought it for the $7500 and is trying to make a profit or he is trying to pre-sell the helmet for more than the team shop is selling it.

http://www.packersproshop.com/produc...e60d83476cfb9/

I love those jerseys, but those are some steep prices!

I picked up the "36" because I love the player and the uniform.....Did I overpay.....ABSOLUTELY!

"Buyers Regret" only lasted for 1/2 of the day and then I got over it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    I picked up the "36" because I love the player and the uniform.....Did I overpay.....ABSOLUTELY!

"Buyers Regret" only lasted for 1/2 of the day and then I got over it!
    Hey, they are one of a kind and 100% guaranteed authentic. A good combo.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dcgreg25 View Post
    Interesting that it is for sale on ebay as it is still for sale on the Packers site. Either he bought it for the $7500 and is trying to make a profit or he is trying to pre-sell the helmet for more than the team shop is selling it.

http://www.packersproshop.com/produc...e60d83476cfb9/
    This is in another thread but it appears the guy is selling stuff he does not own, he has several listings of unsold stuff from the Packers site. I guess he either cannot afford to buy them then sell them or is afraid he will get stuck with them.

Banned

Not the most attractive uniforms around, by any means, but the vintage early NFL look more than offsets that.

Dave Miedema

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lokee View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Donald-Driver-Ga...item255f876c13

Seller is selling helmets along with a jersey or two.

10 grand for a Donald Driver helmet !
    WOW! The best part of his auction is

Do NOT pay with Paypal!!! Contact me regarding payment
    /**ThinViewJs**/ var ifr = function() {}; ifr.browserDetect = function() {this.bFirefox = this.bWebTV = this.bOpera = this.bNav = this.bIE = this.bSafari =this.bWin = this.bMac = this.bMacppc = this.bMactel =this.bWinXp = this.bXpSp2 = this.bAOL = this.bVista = false;this.iVer = this.fVer = -1;this.fMinorVer = 0;this.init = function() {var nv = navigator, agt = nv.userAgent.toLowerCase(), i = 0, ver;with (this){if (agt.indexOf('webtv') != -1){bWebTV = true;i = agt.indexOf('webtv/') + 6;}else if (agt.indexOf('firefox') != -1){bFirefox = true;i = agt.lastIndexOf('firefox') + 8;}else if (agt.indexOf('safari') != -1){bSafari = true;i = agt.lastIndexOf('safari') + 7;}else if(typeof(window.opera)!='undefined'){bOpera = true;i = agt.lastIndexOf('opera') + 6;}else if (nv.appName == 'Netscape'){bNav = true;i = agt.lastIndexOf('/') + 1;}else if (agt.indexOf('msie') != -1){bIE = true;i = agt.indexOf('msie') + 4;if ((agt.indexOf('aol') != -1) || (agt.indexOf('america online') != -1))bAOL = true;}ver = bOpera?window.opera.version():agt.substring(i);iVe r = parseInt(ver);fVer = parseFloat(ver);fMinorVer = fVer - iVer;bWin = (agt.indexOf('win') != -1);bWinXp = (bWin && (agt.indexOf('windows nt 5.1') != -1));bVista = (bWin && (agt.indexOf('windows nt 6.0') != -1));bXpSp2 = (bWinXp && (agt.indexOf('sv1') != -1));bMac = (agt.indexOf('mac') != -1);bMacppc = (bMac && ((agt.indexOf('ppc') != -1) || (agt.indexOf('powerpc') != -1)));bMactel = (bMac && (agt.indexOf('intel') != -1));}}this.init();return this;}var oCl = ifr.browserDetect();if (oCl.bFirefox) { ifr.init(1); } ifr.addLoadEvent = function(func) { var oldonload = window.onload;if (typeof window.onload != 'function') {window.onload = func;}else {window.onload = function() {if (oldonload) {oldonload();}func();}}};ifr.addLoadEvent( function() { ifr.init(2); } ); ifr.init = function(callerId) {var lastInitCall = '';var bSafari = oCl.bSafari;var bFirefox = oCl.bFirefox;var iVer = oCl.iVer;var bWin = oCl.bWin;var cTime = new Date().getTime();if (!window.bError) {var el = new Date().getSeconds();var lt = (el - window.bl);}if (typeof(clientErrorLog) !== 'undefined') {if (lt > clientErrorThresholdTime) {ifr.process(lt);}}if (((callerId !== 2) && (lastInitCall !== '') && ((cTime-lastInitCall) < 2000)) || (bSafari && (callerId == 1))) {return;}lastInitCall = cTime;var a = document.links;for (i=0; i 32000)) {h = 32000;}rv[0] += h;rv[1] += w;return rv;};ifr.resizeIt = function(callerId) {var oCl = ifr.browserDetect();var size = ifr.getSize();if (size) {if (!oCl.bSafari) {parent.resizeFrame(size);}ifr.setData(size, callerId);};}

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by platinum1 View Post
    WOW! The best part of his auction is

Do NOT pay with Paypal!!! Contact me regarding payment
    Not Sure what happend but this is how the last post was suppose to look like